funke

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by paul 73, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Any one thinking about funke I think they arrived later this month tears from heaven looks good will be nice for new year

2. hofnerite

hofnerite Supports UKFR

Most of their range looks incredible TBH - very colourful and some really unique pieces in their range. I look forward to firing some next year!

3. Latest news regarding Funke is the container is due to leave Shanghai on the 19th November normally around a 30 day sailing but I can see this going tits and arriving christmas fu!”*:g day so I’ve told them I need an eta if not hold it over as much as I’m desperate to see it I’ll be buggered if I’m unloading it after 23/12
    Plus two of the main items are not on which I’m pissed off about, anyhow apparently the factory would rather make Weco toy items than Funke products, not surprising Weco v Funke is like Barcelona v a local village team.

Madfish, Peter Mackett and Pyro Pete like this.
  4. Shit... no new year special....:(

5. If it turns up on say 24/12 let’s see how many volunteers I can get from here. We have a life too you know. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Deepz, Keepitlit, Pyro Ed and 3 others like this.
  6. I would help. im only busy on the 5 November:):)

7. Do you have any footage of what your potentially expecting in
    I've been watching their YouTube channel and there is so much quality stuff on there.

8. m00ny

m00ny Celtic Stash Photo Winner 2015 Supports UKFR

Colours in this one are stunning:

I like how they do their videos as well, physical firework and then show it fired from 2 different distances.

9. Some great rockets too that have unique effects, disappointed that it doesn't look like they will be here for New Year as i wanted the one i won in the competition on here earlier in the year to fire at midnight so it looks like i will have to get something else instead, really looking forward to firing some of this brand.

10. I’ll post the list tomorrow, I hoped for great things from Funke but it’s not promising tbh

GoldenShower and Peter Mackett like this.
  11. Better late than never i suppose.

12. Follow then on you tube and they make some great stuff.

13. Da Main Mouse

Da Main Mouse Supports UKFR

Always welcome to ask mate!

14. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

42 shot, 25mm...............Hokus without the Pokus?

15. m00ny

m00ny Celtic Stash Photo Winner 2015 Supports UKFR

At least you know its landed footage!

16. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

Section 16, Clause 3 subsection 4b of the Sponsor terms and conditions:

Just saying :D