Galactic Fireworks Famous Sale Weekend!

Discussion in 'Latest News And Offers From Our Sponsors' started by Galactic Fireworks, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Hi everyone, hope you are well. I know its early however I just wanted to give you a heads up on whats going off this year with the Galactic Sale days and let you know the plan of action.

Once again our absolutely crazy sale weekend is returning for 2019. The sale will be held on the first weekend of September (Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th) both online and for the first time ever in store too!

Prices will be up to 85% off RRP and way over half our already low normal prices, this will be across the board on absolutely everything we sell.

There is however an added bonus this year, not only are the prices cheaper than ever before, come in store, collect your fireworks and pay cash and you will receive a Supernova Strobe rocket (RRP £29.99) FREE with each and every £100 spent! Spend £1,000 and get 10 rockets for nothing!

Of course we know not everyone can make it to the shop but would love to see you there. If you cant then you can of course still buy online and have them delivered direct to your door nationwide.

As i am sure your aware from previous years the prices really will be bonkers, we will also have a select few deals, your firework favourites, up at prices you simply cant believe.

We cant wait to release these mega offers come the start of September, you wont believe whats going on!

Thank you and hope your all looking forward to it.