Ghosts of Christmas Past......

Discussion in 'Fireworks Nostalgia, Collectables And History' started by Escht, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

Hope you all have a great Christmas...........

fairyland fruit box472.jpg FAIRYLAND INDOOR lid DET112.jpg CALEY CRACKERS.JPG xmas pud box815.jpg

2. Beaut Kev.

I assume the crackers have indoor fireworks inside them? I recall 2 different types of crackers from the early 1960's: one sort like yours with the IF inside, the other which had the IF in the base of the cracker box behind cardboard windows, like an Advent calender :)

3. Happy Christmas Escht always looking forward to your next find just so so jealous cant wait for next year

4. Very nice Kev. I had some for Christmas crackers with indoor fireworks in one year but that must have been 1980’s.
    Merry Christmas

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  5. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

Not a new find, just something from my files.....
    Hope everyone is having a great Christmas,
    Kev

6. what were christmas pudding bombs? and at 7 1/2p ha ha!

7. bah humbug !

8. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

You really should believe in Father Christmas, .......... he delivered for me this Christmas Eve............ just to the wrong address and I had to drive just over 400 miles to collect............

9. Richard Lane

Richard Lane Supports UKFR

Indoor fireworks at Christmas...how well I remember..after Lunch on the Dining room table...
    They were principally much the same..."The fiery serpent"....light the tip with a fag..and...hey presto...dog turd!..Mount Etna..another DT...and the folded brown paper fern...result a pile of black ash!!..nevertheless they were great fun...

TerenceFawkes likes this.
  10. Bloody cynic! What about the lovely toxic smoke! :p

It made us the men we are today! :eek::D

danielpyronutter likes this.
  11. Richard Lane

Richard Lane Supports UKFR

Terence..that toxic smoke did indeed make us the men we are today....pyro historical maniacs all!!:mad::confused:o_O:rolleyes: