Guns and Pyro

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Tinderbox, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Tinderbox

Tinderbox Pro Firer/Crew

Skip to 19:20 and enjoy.

For those who love all thigs that go bang.

Da Main Mouse and Pyro Pete like this.
  2. Nah, its more fun with a .303 with iron sights and 5" shells. Or a silenced .22 rim fire and 3"salutes hanging in a tree.
    Reminds me of a guy we used to call shakey. Never fired a 12g before, so we set him up with a ten shot semi on the edge of a Loch in Scotland. I threw a 3" as far as I could into water but unfortunately the wind was slightly in our face drifting the shell slightly our way. 1st shot missed, getting slightly closer
    2nd shot miss...
    3rd miss.....
    Finally hit it with his last shot by this time it was almost at his feet.
    Laugh, miss the good old days.

Da Main Mouse likes this.
  3. Da Main Mouse

Da Main Mouse Supports UKFR

Id love to do the knob creek machine gun night shoot, you can rent a gatling gun.....

4. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

Lots of noise and as inaccurate as hell......... as anyone who has fired any fully auto weapon will know, after first couple of rounds rest is just noise.....

5. Done Fettling

Done Fettling Supports UKFR

Always fired max 3 sec burst with a auto.As you say you just end up shooting the sky otherwise.Even a gympy (GPMG) on a tripod is handful on full chat.

6. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

and the more you waste the more you have to carry and the sooner it runs out....... definately don't hit any more just by throwing rounds down range......

Da Main Mouse and Done Fettling like this.
  7. Da Main Mouse

Da Main Mouse Supports UKFR

In this case tho its for a fun, and I enjoyed dumping a full mag on an LSW, I daresay it would be good fun wasting 5000 rounds in a gatling gun, if I was trying to hit something proper, totally different story :)

I do a fair bit of pidgeon and ratting with air rifle and hitting anything whithin a 5p piece at 45m is quite a challenge :p

elmo likes this.
  8. Tinderbox

Tinderbox Pro Firer/Crew

It's pretty much just for the fun and hell of it in this video. It's not exactly a target/aiming exercise. Plenty of beer and tracers and 'splosions. Some of those rounds in the sky must be landing a fair distance away. Range must be bloody huge!

9. deans6571

deans6571 Supports UKFR

...talking of guns and pyro - my neighbour has an air rifle and when he shoots at his targets, they explode as if a massive cake is going off!!

When I questioned him, he confirmed they were special targets which exploded on impact..!!!
    :eek:

10. They are loud, but a damn site more expensive than those boxes of Thunder Snaps!

upload_2020-7-1_11-46-15.png

deans6571 likes this.
  11. Tinderbox

Tinderbox Pro Firer/Crew

I have loads of those Firebird targets and bloody good they are too. However, Thundersnaps make for excellent targets and at a fraction of the cost. Tape three together and they really go with a bang when shot at.

deans6571 likes this.
  12. Done Fettling

Done Fettling Supports UKFR

I was having fun on MOH Airborne last night.I got bored with the mission and invented a new game of "Nazi flinging" firing the Panzershreck at the enemy on top of the flack tower to see how high and far i could get them to go. Sad but true this lock down is hard man :(:)