Hello from Somerset

Discussion in 'New Members - Say Hello!' started by Somersetpyro, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Only a few like right lol

Somersetpyro likes this.
  2. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

Welcome @Somersetpyro!
    I've seen your vids too - just be warned, after a few months on here you won't be buying supermarket fireworks any more! ;)

beeney, paul s and Somersetpyro like this.
  3. Don't worry mate they're a supplement to much bigger and better things ;) last year was a bit of an exception, had a much smaller budget, so didn't make a proper order, then went madly over budget thanks to a few very competitive local shops. It was business as usual for New Years though, and this year will be no different, in my head i've already spent a grand at 3 different retailers, although unfortunately a figure like that won't quite become a reality lol

hofnerite likes this.
  4. Hello there somerset pyro ..how the jupiter elite box ? . I could only get the mars elite but i thought it was pretty good .Sadly missing the blue moon and those large mines

5. Why not pm us and get some proper training and do some bigger stuff . We have shows all year round?

6. Caldari

Caldari Supports UKFR

So confused right now lol @Somersetpyro were you not a member on this form for ages? I am sure I have seen you about. :D

7. You're thinking of Seasonal Traditions mate, only joined up here in the summer :)

Caldari likes this.
  8. Caldari

Caldari Supports UKFR

Ahh i see i see :) that and YouTube you're everywhere haha.

Somersetpyro likes this.