Hello! Looking for supplier recommendations!

Discussion in 'New Members - Say Hello!' started by GrahamFairclough, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Hi, We run a public cat 3 display by our Scout Group for the general public. For many years, we have used Fireworks International, but their brochure this year doesn't have a great choice. Any recommendations for suppliers that we could use in the Surrey area would be much appreciated. Thanks

2. dogsbody

dogsbody Pro Firer/Crew

Have a chat with the sponsors on here, most deliver as well

3. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

4. hofnerite

hofnerite Supports UKFR

If you've only ever used Fireworks International then you're in for a treat if you sample some Celtic, Zeus, Klasek, Jorge gear from any of the sponsors on here!
    There are some incredible items on the market nowadays.

5. beeney

beeney Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

welcome along :D

6. scoops

scoops Pro Firer/Crew

7. luke

luke Pro Firer/Crew

Hello Graham and welcome from a fellow Scouter and the one who posted on the 1st Facebook Scout Group about this wonderful place.

GrahamFairclough likes this.
  8. hello and welcome

9. Jon

Jon Pro Firer/Crew

I hate to ask this so earlier but is it worth getting a pro company in? There are a few in Surrey. Reason for asking is that you need to have event insurance as this is for the public and then pay for the fireworks all at retail price which would lower any funds raised, there is also the argument that you may get some better quality fireworks from a pro (like your 50mm candles).

I don't know your budget but if it is around £600+ then a pro could be a way to go.

10. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

I’d be amazed if any pros will do a show at guy fawkes for £600:rolleyes:

11. geoff

geoff Supports UKFR

Welcome to the forum. :)

beeney likes this.
  12. DannyB

DannyB Pro Firer/Crew

As a fellow scouter and also a Pro feel free to msg me to chat, I run one of if not the largest scout show in the UK (www.epsomfireworks.com) and I'm sure I can point you in the best direction, pro or Cat 3.