Cake/Barrage Hercules LTD Edition

Discussion in 'Brothers Pyrotechnics' started by POB's Pyro, May 26, 2017.

1. POB's Pyro

POB's Pyro Supports UKFR

RRP: £129.99
    Category: 3 - 25m
    Class: 1.3G

2017 demo night footage:

Stock footage:

danielpyronutter likes this.
  2. MarkRichards

MarkRichards Pro Firer/Crew

ahhh Hurcules, always been a fave of mine!

3. It's pant's! If it comes in like the demo we saw I'll be returning all ours.

hofnerite and Chorlton Fireworks like this.
  4. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

It does look a little weaker than the old one especially through the middle section, not sure that the fanned salutes work that well either.

5. K9Girl

K9Girl Tinsel Town Sales Reduction Ambassador Supports UKFR

The standard Herc is a great piece, just leave it alone I say o_O

Andy Dighton likes this.
  6. ianw

ianw Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Agree, have a couple left in my stash :)

7. Is the difference 1.3g versus 1.4g? The new Hercules is 1.4g I think but this is listed as 1.3g?

8. POB's Pyro

POB's Pyro Supports UKFR

Existing Hercules is 1.4G, this LTD Edition is 1.3G and as such it was supposed to be louder, but it wasn't.

9. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

That's interesting Pete; I think it shows how far 1.4 has progressed since 2007.

Last year I fired 1.4 Daytona followed immediately by 1.3 Rio Grande, and bore size notwithstanding there wasn't a huge difference in 'loudness'. (Clearly 1.3 allows for smaller bore, but quality 1.4 can be just as pokey).

10. POB's Pyro

POB's Pyro Supports UKFR

I think the 1.3G version being quieter was a manufacturing mistake in China. It is supposed to be louder than the existing 1.4G version and is being reworked for delivery of the actual product. So it will be a bit of a punt.

I won't be taking any though as price aside there is no caged version of Hercules LTD so more hassle to store.

11. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

So it's in the hands of the Chinese.....

12. POB's Pyro

POB's Pyro Supports UKFR

Yup, sure everything will be fine!

Funny thing is products are sometimes puffed up for a demo night, not the other way around ;)

13. Chesterfield Fireworks

Chesterfield Fireworks Pro Firer/Crew

Hmmm, an interesting thread.... must say I expected rave reviews for this, shame that Brothers seem to have missed the mark :(