Hi - Been collecting for a few years...

Discussion in 'New Members - Say Hello!' started by Cossy, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Before I start posting thought it prudent to ask the question....if you have a few older items that are not now available for whatever reason am I okay to keep them or should they really be disposed off?

Found a bit of a stash I completely forgot about!

2. Duskyfuse

Duskyfuse Supports UKFR

Certainly keep them, There are quite a few members here who collect vintage/older fireworks! Welcome to the forum.

3. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

I've still got plenty of BS marked items as have many of us on here. Fine to keep/fire them, just not to sell them commercially.
    How old are we talking??

4. nothing vintage but late 90's plus some more recent that went out when the weight limits came in. Large Blockbuster candles/very large cone, think it was banned in 2016-17? Various other bits and bobs I will photograph over the weekend. To save me trawling through, to add photos am I able to directly upload or do I need to go through something like photobucket? ta

5. Another box and we have a very large zinc Rocket & several Red Report rockets. Have these been limited with weight these days?

6. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

7. not looking to sell to be honest just like collecting. If I purchased from a member on here and if its illegal to post how would the transaction work as don't fancy meeting in a dark lane sort of scenario.....;)

scoops likes this.
  8. Tinderbox

Tinderbox Pro Firer/Crew

Head to the nostalgia forum on here. A regular haunt of mine. Some very enthusiastic collectors here and you will be blown away by how old some of the stuff they find is.

9. Tinderbox

Tinderbox Pro Firer/Crew

10. Couple of quick photos. Will sort the rest when time permits! 20190913_073620_resized.jpg 20190913_073642_resized.jpg

Pablos pyro and Peter Mackett like this.
  11. Flare Path

Flare Path Supports UKFR

12. geoff

geoff Supports UKFR

Welcome to the forum. :)