How to treat for infestation in a blue touchpaper firework collection

Discussion in 'Fireworks Nostalgia, Collectables And History' started by Escht, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

Over recent months the collection and storage areas have suffered a severe infestation of the dreaded visco.......... at last I have managed to deal with it in the only way I know how......... 2 seperate sessions, one for the little kids and another a bit later for the older kids or adults as they are sometimes called............3 1/2 sacks full of fired cases this morning but we had a great time....... whilst the visco infestation hasn't been completely eradicated it has been brought down to a very low level which can be easily controlled........
    IMG_8179.JPG

Voted most liked of the evening was

IMG_7964.JPG

most hated ,..... in fact I was told in no uncertain terms not to set the 2nd one off........ must admit I had to agree with them, it was ear-piercing and seemed to just go on..........

IMG_7935.JPG

On plus side everything fired except one Black Cat rocket which failed to ignite the motor.... no problems with any of it.......... there were so many small 16 and 18 shot cakes that I spent most of Saturday fuzing them into bundles of 4 and 6, same with the numerous long candles........ all of those worked as well...........

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  2. traitor !

3. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

Guilty as charged............ off with his head...............:eek::eek::p:p

Richard Lane and standard steve like this.
  4. Richard Lane

Richard Lane Supports UKFR

:weknow:Great morning after scene....love it...the autumn colours etc etc.....so familiar..great post(s)!!
    Also you are forgiveno_O:rolleyes:
    Mine's tonight!!

Georgemac101 likes this.
  5. paul lennon

paul lennon Supports UKFR

That is a great photo! Even though recent it has a nostalgic air about it. In my childhood of 50's and 60's every other garden would look like that on the morning of the 6th. What percentage do now I wonder?