I found these today, do they have any value?

Discussion in 'Fireworks Nostalgia, Collectables And History' started by JoFVintage, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Hi,

I was clearing out my garage today and found three little vintage fireworks.
    Just wondering that they'd be worth?

There's a Wizard Flash Gun, Standard 3-2-1 ZERO and a Standard Little Demon.

Thanks in advance,

Jo IMG_0940.JPG IMG_0941.JPG

Attached Files:

2. ashley_ng

ashley_ng Supports UKFR

JoFVintage likes this.
  3. Richard Lane

Richard Lane Supports UKFR

Escht's your best bet..I know something of bangers values..but he's arguably the world authority on British Bangers..R

4. TONYB

TONYB Supports UKFR

Agree with richard that Escht’s always going on about bangers ......i think he likes them :rolleyes:

Gazfire1983 likes this.
  5. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

They are coming here to live, the Wizard one is settling in with the other Wizard examples........... the other 2 no doubt will one day find a new caring owner that will cherish them for what they are...........
    The most important thing I know about British Bangers is that there are far more types than I have or know about and most importantly I know I can never find them all nor am I even going to try......... it's just nice to add a ferw more when the chance arises.... I can think of several people who would know more about bangers than I do,...
    Don't even think that my collection is the largest in the country, just probably the only one where they are all displayed together.........

Gazfire1983 and Richard Lane like this.
  6. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

what are you trying to say ? :p

Richard Lane likes this.
  7. Richard Lane

Richard Lane Supports UKFR

;)C'on Kev...you are the Banger Man bar none...:rolleyes::cool:;)

Richard Lane likes this.