Cake/Barrage Imperial Lotus IL24 - Colourful Crossette

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Brands' started by Jimmywhizz, Nov 6, 2018.

1. A true multicoloured crossette with amazing height. Video from my 2018 display below...

2. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

Possibly the best on the market.

Jimmywhizz likes this.
  3. AlanCee29

AlanCee29 Supports UKFR

Does anyone know who stocks this? and yes I know this is nearly a year old but hey that's what this section is for :D

4. Watch Sundae split from Celtic

AlanCee29 likes this.
  5. AlanCee29

AlanCee29 Supports UKFR

Yeah seen that, it's just I prefer the colours in the IL24 the yellow is really noticeable, unless it's just the camera work that makes it look yellow and it's really orange just like Celtics one :confused:

6. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

I have, and now I'm even more pissed off I can only store 1.4 (negating Celtic realistically).
    However!....Jorge Eden looks almost the same, just more shots.

Fawke Handles and AlanCee29 like this.
  7. AlanCee29

AlanCee29 Supports UKFR

More shots sounds good, I'll go Google that firework Paul

8. AlanCee29

AlanCee29 Supports UKFR

Just checked @paul s the Eden has more colours too, definitely my preferred option now, thanks, the IL24 is still great looking

9. EventTech

EventTech Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Both Imperial Lotus and Imperial Lotus Northern are on Facebook. Earlier this year I looked into buying a few things direct from Imperial Lotus but didn't want a whole box of 4 or 6 of the same cake :(

Anyone else know if Imperial Lotus fireworks are stocked for retail anywhere else?

10. One of the sponsers do Lets Party Fireworks I think??

11. mike hadley

mike hadley Pro Firer/Crew

Imperial lotus northern is part of the company i currently work for they also have a retail shop which can buy all imperial f2/f3 product from any info required pm me
    not currently sponsors so cant say to much about them there other stockists of imperial lotus gear let's party been the predominant one I believe;)

12. AlanCee29

AlanCee29 Supports UKFR

@Pyro Pete do you think Imperial Lotus should have their own group like the others? :whistle:

itstricky and The Fireworkers like this.