Insurance - property

Discussion in 'Professional Fireworks' started by Dodgey, Jan 3, 2019.

  1. Dodgey

    Dodgey Pro Firer/Crew

    Anyone got recommendations for the equipment side? (either eqipment & fireworks, or just equipment) I currently have a Precision policy which will be jumping from £336 to £560 this year due to a new policy minimum and a "large property claim" last year (not by me!).

    I've started looking around. Hiscox came back with £395 for just equipment - no stipulations about security - it is basically "tool" insurance. Excludes the fireworks of course.

    Not sure how many companies insure fireworks as well? (not talking about liability insurance here, that is a seperate policy with Precision that I'm happy with)
  2. Look for a marine policy.
  3. Dodgey

    Dodgey Pro Firer/Crew

    ok.... because?
  4. They cover a multitude of things and tend to be cheaper than other policies.