Kimbolton party mines

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by elmo, Mar 15, 2020.

1. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Found some of these today :cool: might be fun !!!
    9215E7F4-F87F-41A4-BAA6-F5F01EF9D678.jpeg

2. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

I know you're a pro @elmo but just in case, you do know these are a daylight firework? And to angle slightly towards your neighbour to minimise clear up? And not to get your hopes up too high? :D

elmo likes this.
  3. Pyro Ed

Pyro Ed Pro Firer/Crew

For use if we survive corona virus?!

elmo likes this.
  4. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

Hopefully better than last year's stock of their 3" mines. They were like wet farts.

5. RocketRev

RocketRev Moderator Supports UKFR

Very different to the 3" traditional mines. So them being better depends on what you're expecting / hoping for.

hofnerite likes this.
  6. They fight it out with the underwhelming "Fearsome Triclops" as the worst Kimbolton products ever made £ for £.

They include a small qty but fairly lengthy batch of red and blue streamers with some aerial crackers in there, quite loud to be honest though.

elmo likes this.
  7. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Going to have some fun ( not much by the sounds of it) with them :)

Locky Smith likes this.
  8. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

I remember that - it promised so much but failed to deliver:

P1010994.JPG

P1010996.JPG

Done Fettling likes this.
  9. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

And while I was in the UKFR museum @elmo here's some pics and video of the said Party Mine in case you haven't fired it... those streamers might come in handy in view of the toilet roll shortage :D I've converted the old WMV video to an MP4 so hopefully will play for some people.

partymine01.jpg

partymine02.jpg

partymine03.jpg

partymine04.jpg

Attached Files:

10. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

That fountain battery three pointed leg thingy is proper strange, never seen anything like that or knew it even existed
    Cheers @Pyro Pete