Las Fallas 2021 - who’s going ?

Discussion in 'Las Fallas' started by elmo, Feb 10, 2020.

1. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Following on from Justin’s ‘Flights Out’ thread I’d thought I’d kick this off seeing as I’ve just booked flights for 2021
    Now just need booking.com to get their finger out and I can book hotel too :cool:

Colin (Elmo) 13th - 20th Stan -Vlc

2. Dodgey

Dodgey Pro Firer/Crew

Ryanai won't let me book march 2021 until march. At least not from Bristol. But I fully intend going!

3. gareth71

gareth71 Pro Firer/Crew

Bookings not open from Manchester yet - but this spring it's flights on Mon/Fri only, so with 19th falling on a Friday next year that's not going to be ideal. If I can find some decent indirect flights which don't cost a fortune I might possibly be tempted - but to be honest, after going out for the Crida this year I might focus more on going to some other events next year. Always fancied Hogueras in Alicante, perhaps one of the Italian pyro-centric ones, and might finally make it to Malta.

4. Madfish

Madfish Pro Firer/Crew

All the usual suspects :D

5. Madfish

Madfish Pro Firer/Crew

Martin (Madfish) & Anne 13th - 20th STN - VLC

elmo likes this.
  6. blackbat

blackbat Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Blackbat (Justin) 13th - 20th STN-VLC

elmo likes this.
  7. Dodgey

Dodgey Pro Firer/Crew

I don't mind missing the Crema personally. I'll update once I can book flights!

8. Quasar

Quasar Pro Firer/Crew

I was able to amend my flights from this year (2020) and change them to the same dates in 2021

Quasar (Matt) 13th -20th STN-VLC

Madfish, elmo and blackbat like this.
  9. RocketRev

RocketRev Moderator Supports UKFR

Which airline is that? I didn't think any of them announce flights for next year so soon.

10. blackbat

Ryanair - the flights became available a few weeks ago.

11. RocketRev

Pity... Easyjet are offering fee free flight changes at the moment..... but next year's flights won't be available until April.

ambientskies likes this.
  12. Tim

Tim Pro Firer/Crew

I'm going, moved the outgoing flights but looks like I lost the return flights as 2 of my party had checked in and needed Ryanair cust services to amend, despite trying for days I couldn't get hold of them, now they say it's too late. So I will only be using Ryanair if absolutely necessary in the future.
    Tim plus 6 17th to 20th STN-VCL VCL-GATWICK

13. blackbat

Ryanair said I had 90 days to change my flights.

14. Tim

Tim Pro Firer/Crew

Not if they didn't cancel the flight, I needed to move it before the flight, I couldn't do this as their cust services was not available via phone or chat despite trying from 06:00 to close for 4 days!

15. blackbat

Well mine wasn't cancelled and they said I had 90 days to change it!

16. dogsbody

dogsbody Pro Firer/Crew

See how the finances hold up....

17. Damp Squib

Damp Squib Supports UKFR

Well you were very lucky - Did they let you swap them straight over? I had a flight to Vienna cancel and that was easy enough to re-book, but the hassle with the Fallas ones put me off for a bit, and now I'm outside the 31 March deadline...

18. blackbat

I haven't rung them up again since they unchecked me. Not sure where to fly to that isn't going to cost a packet to change. I already have my flights for next year...

19. RocketRev

Tim plus 6 17th to 20th STN-VCL VCL-GATWICK
    RocketRev - dates & flights to be confirmed

I'll be going - as long as we don't get shafted with another round of COVID-19 then (says I with an eye on the timeline of the 1918/1919Spanish Flu pandemic). Not quite sure about the exact dates yet because Mothering Sunday messes things up a little. It's on 14th and I normally fly out from Gatwick around 7am on the 14th, meaning I travel down to Gatwick on the 13th. So I either go a day later, or go absent from doing Mothering Sunday.

20. Dodgey

Dodgey Pro Firer/Crew

Booked. Me & Steve Bray ( sod taking a large group ever again).

Flying out fron Bristol on the 15th, back in the evening of the 19th. Never that bothered about the burnings.