Las Fallas 2022

Discussion in 'Las Fallas' started by Madfish, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Madfish

Madfish Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

2022 flights booked - here's hoping it's on in March :confused:

That's my Ryanair vouchers used up

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
  2. blackbat

blackbat Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Are they doing flights every day again?

3. blackbat

blackbat Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Just checked - twice a day every day but not exactly cheap at 200 quid return with a cabin bag!

4. Madfish

I suspect we won't see very cheap prices for a while Justin - no doubt there will be some loss recovery going on.

elmo and blackbat like this.
  5. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Just transferred my hotel booking to 13th till 20th 2022
    Here’s hoping

blackbat likes this.
  6. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

East jet from Gatwick seems fairly cheap

blackbat likes this.
  7. RocketRev

RocketRev Moderator Supports UKFR

That's the route I usually fly. Have EasyJet released their March 2022 schedules for Valencia flights yet..... They didn't used to do that until after Easter.

8. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Yes Julian, they are online now
    Although, after you’ve added on a decent sized bag there’s not much difference between them and Ryanair’s
    So, stansted it is for me :)

Madfish likes this.
  9. meggsy

meggsy Pro Firer/Crew

Let’s keep fingers crossed for 2022 just hope the industry over there survives.

Madfish and blackbat like this.
  10. Madfish

Accommodation tentatively booked, cancellable ....and with a rather special view ;)

11. Madfish

No surprise, always the case -
    "the accomodation is not available thse dates as we use it for other purposes"
    why the f*ck is it on the booking calendar then? surely it's not hard to block dates on the booking site :rolleyes:

I can see why they want to keep it to themselves though

Fallas 2022.JPG

elmo likes this.
  12. ambientskies

ambientskies Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Wouldn't it be lovely...

elmo likes this.
  13. RocketRev

Well, at the end of January EasyJet cancelled the Valencia flights I'd been booked on. So I've taken the option to transfer this year's flights to next year. They were actually paid for in 2019! I booked 2020's flights back then. EasyJet transferred them to 2021 free of charges last year and they've done the same again. Mine are "Up front" tickets with 2 cabin bags allowed, which is enough for me. So no hold luggage to have to consider.

ambientskies likes this.
  14. RocketRev

Today the Venecia confirmed that my 2021 booking has been transferred to 2022. So that's flights & hotel sorted for next year. That just remains to get the pandemic and Las Fallas sorted, too! All being well, see you there. Here's hoping.....

ambientskies and elmo like this.
  15. Madfish

Crikey, you were optimistic! :D

16. RocketRev

Ah, but there was method in my madness! My "room with a view" in the Venecia has been secured. :)

When checking out from one year's Las Fallas stay, the Venecia allows people to rebook the same room for the following year's Las Fallas. So back in 2019 I rebooked the room with a view that I had then for 2020. When everything was cancelled last year, I had the option to transfer the booking to 2021. So I took it. The same has happened this year.