Long time reader, first time poster!

Discussion in 'New Members - Say Hello!' started by jester7272, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Evening all. After a few years lurking in the background, I thought I'd say Hi. This site has been great for finding gems suitable for the space I have to fire in, and has introduced me to brands I've never come across!
    Anyway, the main reason for the post was to show some sponsor love! I've bought pieces previously from companies listed on here, but always assumed that the whole "special discount" thing was more geared to UKFR members with way bigger budgets than my own. So thank you Saj @Chorlton Fireworks for your help with this year's first BFN purchase. Today is the day I finally understand how a trip to get pack of Primed Moonshot rockets ends up with a Siberian Swirl wheel in the trolley. And a Beijing Blitz! And I could (should?:p) have bought more! You're a gent and I'll see you soon for the Jonathan's box, and whatever else happens to be "needed" at the time;)

2. K9Girl

K9Girl Batteries not included Supports UKFR

:welcome:

jester7272 likes this.
  3. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete UKFR Editor

Welcome along :)

jester7272 likes this.
  4. scoops

scoops Pro Firer/Crew

:welcome: wow saj, let you off lightly. Every time I'm there I end up with a car full:) he's a top bloke as are all the other sponsors I've met!!

jester7272 likes this.
  5. Indeed @scoops ! New selection boxes due, so I'm away to do my homework as to what cakes will need to come home with me when I return. It's not good starting this early.....:rolleyes:

Chorlton Fireworks likes this.
  6. Welcome into the light :)

It was great to meet you and i'm glad our little conversation persuaded you step forward and stop lurking in the background :). There are a few scary people on here like @Pyro Pete & @RocketRev :whistle::p but mostly everyone is positive and never moans or complains lol :chair:

Some nice bits you have purchased today and hopefully see you again in the future.

7. Definitely! Back up your way in a few weeks, so will call to see if those updated selection boxes are in. By the way, my six year old's eyes were as big as that wheel when he saw it :eek:

Chorlton Fireworks and scoops like this.
  8. Welcome lurker!

jester7272 and Flare Path like this.
  9. New boxes with be arriving in the last week of Sept

Now that's what it is all about :)

jester7272 likes this.
  10. hello and welcome

11. Madfish

Madfish Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Welcome along - this years Jonathans box looks great :)

12. geoff

geoff Supports UKFR

Welcome to the forum. :)

13. beeney

beeney Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

welcome along :D