Monaco Art en Ciel

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by m00ny, Aug 4, 2019.

1. m00ny

m00ny Celtic Stash Photo Winner 2015 Supports UKFR

zephieish, Ozzieuk, hofnerite and 5 others like this.
  2. Sirotechnics Fireworks

Sirotechnics Fireworks Pro Firer/Crew

It has been a fantatsic experience to be part of a competition like this. We sadly had to decline in 2018 and were so glad to be asked again for this years instalment.

The weather has been sublime, but damn hot for working on a show. We were all sweating out as fast as you could put water in!

The Soundtrack of “Monaco Dreams” was created in conjunction with Serena Foyle allowing a smooth transition of lullaby to electro to drama.

We had 16 crew including the people from JCO- the organisers.

The Single Shots were 100% from Europla who built the plates for us in Spain and made the transport of the show. The rest of the product was about 50% Chinese from Surex and Jorge (Bundles by Jubilee!) and 50% Spanish.

We had just over 3500 cues with the show split over 2 FireOne systems managing 134 modules and 2.5km of wire to link it all up.

There are some amazing photos knocking about from our crew, here are a few of my favourites.

The whole team worked flawlessly together, they are the ones that made this happen, safe flights home for them and we just have another 20 or so hours driving to get home to a familiar bed and pillow, cannot wait!

Hope you enjoy the video!

A1505548-C441-4CE7-939C-645E9F57AF8E.jpeg 66065418-3F26-41DF-A5A2-88FE9D9C3FED.jpeg 26888091-2B41-4078-A2CE-C2463B090357.jpeg D190FC7C-E521-468A-B170-79F68C61DC4C.jpeg D80817C6-053C-4657-B4B2-A459CD2346FF.jpeg 99FE22ED-8262-48D5-AB3F-0FC3D6B501BB.jpeg

FBD04333-01AA-45E0-940C-69CAA938DEB2.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  3. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Awesome work as usual Simon :cool:

4. Madfish

Madfish Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

That was bloody beautiful, superb music mix, fantastic product, what a display!! :cool:

5. ChrisB

ChrisB Pro Firer/Crew

Wow ! Absolutely stunning, well done everyone :D

6. Pyro Productions

Pyro Productions Pro Firer/Crew

And we won! Well done to Simon and all the crew. It was amazing to be a small part of it.

I think Serena knocked it out of the park with the soundtrack, certainly my favourite of her mixes so far.

blackbat and scoops like this.
  7. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

8. gunpowderplot

gunpowderplot Pro Firer/Crew

superb display congratulations on winning 1st prize, ;)whats next Hannover/Montreal 2020

9. Illusion Fireworks

Illusion Fireworks British Firework Champions 2018 UKFR Sponsor

Congratulations team UK! Totally out there show and beautifully executed - well deserved win :)

10. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

11. Wow !! what a fantastic display, Congratulations

12. m00ny

m00ny Celtic Stash Photo Winner 2015 Supports UKFR

Congrats guys well deserved.

@Pyro Productions

Also should say, great videography, captured it perfectly and great use of multiple cameras without missing any of the action.

13. Sirotechnics Fireworks

Sirotechnics Fireworks Pro Firer/Crew

7669AF31-03EC-4DF3-8153-A087F414B12C.jpeg Thank you for all the likes and comments!

It was an “out there” different display. The comments from the jury were incredible and what a superb event they create, hosting the awards ceremony (+5 course meal) in the famous yacht club afterwards.

My huge thanks go out to everyone involved, back next year for the champions of champions event against some of the finest in the worldo_O !

Cris has updated the file with some more angles, well worth a watch on a big 4k screen... a good excuse for me to buy one now:D

14. Pyro Productions

Pyro Productions Pro Firer/Crew

Thanks, but I can't take the full credit here. Without crew members willing to stand with cameras etc... a video this complex would not have been possible. I think the end result gives the effect of the event being covered by a major broadcaster which was the idea behind offering ables from all over the city. So a big thank you for to the whole team.

15. Ozzieuk

Ozzieuk Pro Firer/Crew

See I now have a problem.
    I was enjoying the display until 8 minutes in.

I wasn’t prepared for what come next.

I have to first admit to being a very big Faithless fan and have enjoyed any opportunity I have had to seeing them live or lighting a stage and crowd to their tunes.
    Salva Mea is a classic and what followed after was amazing.
    The soundtrack throughout had emotion and feeling but when those Girondolas started lifting I had goosebumps. I can only imagine what it looked like to be there.
    Having watched a lot of displays and taken part in enough I have a good idea what goes into pulling off something like that I salute you.
    You should all be very proud of yourselves.
    Well done to all the pre production,video and your crew.