1. some old zinc rockets

Attached Files:

2. Tinderbox

Tinderbox Pro Firer/Crew

Get em lit and post your videos!

3. Will do , got a meet up soon , all arranged with Dan , so going to do a quite a bit , then the vids will go up

4. Just the one left in my stash, rocket on the right....

Attached Files:

geoff likes this.
  5. That’s a beauty, I only had two left until last week

6. Just a old one or two I found

Attached Files:

7. A lot of Zink rockets there and they were always good!

Lets Party Fireworks likes this.
  8. jww

jww Supports UKFR

In the best days of the Shrewsbury Flower Show, a good set of Zink rockets, mostly the "4oz" ( quotes because some likely bigger ) together with the Igual S15 salute rocket were a core of this hand fired, traditional content show. In my view, these were the best shows I've ever seen, featuring the best of the Worlds fireworks ( Italian, Maltese, Spanish, UK...I rest my case ) together with Taiwan and Japanese large shells. The Revd's love of set pieces completed the picture, together with the backdrop of River, large trees and ancient buildings. That show was "Fireworks: Principles & Practice" realised !!! JW.

9. This is the sole survivor of a pack of Venomous Vipers (Golden Lion). To say I loved these rockets is an understatement. Terrific loud bursts with stunning vivid colours. All things considered, these are my favourite rockets of all time. Just wished I had a full pack to frame...

vv.jpg

10. jww

jww Supports UKFR

The Golden Lion items were generally of exceptional quality for sure -

11. Richard Lane

Richard Lane Supports UKFR

Absolutely right..at that time we lived in Much Wenlock ..close to Shrewsbury..and we all ways went to the show on the Saturday..chiefly to see the fireworks.
    I completely agree that they were a terrific combination of the best if new European product combined with set pieces ...imaginative use of Roman candle batteries ..mines ..everything was just fantastic.
    Met up with RV many times there...special moments.

Pyro Pete likes this.
  12. A few packs of old rockets

Attached Files:

13. fozzboy

fozzboy Supports UKFR

Love them Rockets, I used to buy loads when available

Lets Party Fireworks likes this.
  14. scoops

scoops Pro Firer/Crew

Mum and dad used to drag me to the flower show but unfortunately never got to see the rev in action...

15. Yes, the old (and not-so-old) ways. Some of the Zink rockets in this, also Igual flights and crown wheels.

16. Tinderbox

Tinderbox Pro Firer/Crew

I bloody enjoyed that.

17. jww

jww Supports UKFR

Excellent video posting - thank you for that !!! JW.

18. Just found these zinc rockets

Attached Files:

19. Got any Zink 901 and 902 Signal Rockets?, now, they were loud!

20. No mate
    I wish I did

Peter Mackett likes this.