My first couple of shows

Discussion in 'Professional Fireworks' started by BigBangJayB, Nov 4, 2018.

1. BigBangJayB

BigBangJayB Pro Firer/Crew

Just want to do a massive thank you to Jason @AtomFireworks for taking me out with them over the weekend. These people are absolute legends they really are! the team all made me feel welcome from the get go and i have truly felt like i have known them all for years. Nothing was ever a problem and any questions i had was all answered and explained in very fine detail hopefully i didn't get in the way much and you all enjoyed my company as much as i enjoyed yours! So Here's to the future and beyond! one more to go on Monday and then hopefully i get to work with you all again very soon.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Jamie

pyro_man, K9Girl, Pyro Pete and 2 others like this.
  2. Jon

Jon Pro Firer/Crew

Welcome to the pro world, you will never leave!!

pyro_man and BigBangJayB like this.
  3. BigBangJayB

BigBangJayB Pro Firer/Crew

I don't think i will to be honest mate, there's something about a shell launching that's just as exciting as it bursting in the air haha :)

pyro_man, Jon and Charleso like this.
  4. Jon

Jon Pro Firer/Crew

The next stage is pyro envy when you get annoyed the client has more money than you to have all those lovely fireworks!

B19_TLG likes this.
  5. AtomFireworks

AtomFireworks Pro Firer/Crew

You are most welcome mate, the teams you went out with all gave glowing reports and after meeting you myself on Monday it is clear you will be wearing our colours from now on, cheers for your help mate, I told you we dont bite ;)

6. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

Nice one @BigBangJayB - sounds like you had a great time :)

7. scoops

scoops Pro Firer/Crew

Nowt like joining a good crew, met Jay at Southport, nice guy. Good luck for the future mate...

BigBangJayB likes this.