Nearly here!!!

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Rob perry, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Rob perry

Rob perry Supports UKFR

So the 5th of November is only 2 weeks 6 days away... And I'm really fucking excited!! Sorry had to share lol

2. AlanCee29

AlanCee29 Supports UKFR

Can't wait either, having my first display on the 2nd and the rest is part of a group display, I'll try get a stash photo up today :D

3. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

Only 16 days for me, firing on the 1st.
    Then on the 5th I have a cubs 'science of fireworks' talk to do AKA 'get rid of any crappy fireworks I have in the cupboard'.
    Just praying for decent weather.

K9Girl likes this.
  4. Mine is at my father in law as farm probably sat 2nd weather pending that is

first time cat 3 for years so excited, friends and close family only. Grub and fun to come.

AlanCee29, K9Girl and Pidgey like this.
  5. deans6571

deans6571 Supports UKFR

....same!

AlanCee29 likes this.
  6. Should be good fun!

7. Sat 2nd for me also, again weather permitting.

deans6571 likes this.
  8. PyroAsh

PyroAsh Pro Firer/Crew

26th , 1st , 2nd , 6th and 9th :p
    That should scratch my pyro itch for a while :)

9. The 2nd seems like everyones choice :)

10. AlanCee29

AlanCee29 Supports UKFR

Yeah I reckon because it's the closest Saturday to bonfire night

11. 5th for me as i always try and stick to the correct day, weather permitting!

SilberWirbel and deans6571 like this.
  12. AlanCee29

AlanCee29 Supports UKFR

Need to find out which display I'm going to see for Bonfire night :confused:

13. Seems like I'm going against the grain somewhat with the 9th. I felt that the 1st & 2nd clashed a bit with Halloween.

Rob perry and Pidgey like this.
  14. Aiming for the 3rd but all weather pending.

15. The 9th was my first choice but apparently the pub im doing it for already booked the insurance for the 2nd

16. fatkat24

fatkat24 Supports UKFR

Diwali is on the 27th Oct Next Sunday, should be pyro central where I am in London :)

Lee boy likes this.
  17. 2nd, 5th, 9th & 10th for us.

18. I'm hoping to be having my display on the 5th

19. scoops

scoops Pro Firer/Crew

16th for my family get together, haven't even got any pyro sorted yet:eek: I'm sure it will be fine on the night:D

K9Girl and pyro_man like this.
  20. SteveLX

SteveLX Supports UKFR

Weather and time permitting I’ll be doing a test fire on the second (just to check all my firing units are working, honestly...), then a small show in my garden on the 5th followed by the main show on the 9th.