New Year's 2019/2020 Stashes

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Rocketsculler, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Thought I'd kick off proceedings with a thread for New Year's 2019/2020 stashes.

Small stash below which I picked up this morning from John @Fireworks South Wales.

New Year's Stash 2019.JPG

2. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

3. I hope you love that 239 colours are brilliant and hardly any smoke, enjoy.

Rocketsculler likes this.
  4. danielpyronutter

danielpyronutter Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

It is lovely as are all the signature cakes.

Limonskaya likes this.
  5. I fired the one I won in your competition last year @The Powder Keg for this BFN and it was absolutely brilliant!

6. abigman

abigman Pro Firer/Crew

remember seeing it in transit Joe :chaplin:

Joe Ciabatti likes this.
  7. Really looking forward to firing this piece, should be a lovely piece. I plan to film it too. I really do like great colours in fireworks plus each of shots have lots of NEC. I had the signature 90 shot 20mm last year and I thought it was brilliant - great to see it in the 239.

8. Very impressive - I had the C9825Sig last year which was almost 2KG NEC, lighting a compound with double that will be incredible

Rocketsculler likes this.
  9. Today, I had a few hours to kill so I thought I’d round up my pyro (across different locations I may add) and do a few stash pics. I think I may not be buying much pyro for the next few years, it’s safe to say lol. This is what I have minus a handful of selection boxes and my rockets!

(P.S. I think I’m going to do the Firework King Rock ‘N’ Rolla for New Years and perhaps a Dumb Bum candle or 2, unless anyone can suggest a nice combo!?)

0ED70208-7AE1-4499-B300-E0EB07C20613.jpeg

04F41677-43DF-4E7D-879F-141B5909D0C4.jpeg

F8303903-F92A-4D26-9511-0CD96884F2F0.jpeg

10. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

11. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

That's a nice wall of pyro :D what is it rock n rolla is it something re wrapped from another brand?

12. Cheers!

It’s a relatively new compound from Firework King;

https://fireworkking.co.uk/cataloug...akes-and-barragess/rock-n-rolla-compund-cake/

Got it for a good price and it seems suitable for my garden too, composed of 3 cat 2 cakes and sub 1kg NEC which obviously quite unusual for a compound.

maxywell likes this.
  13. My stash for New Year.s Eve.
    IMG_1394.JPG IMG_1395.JPG

14. Here’s my 2019 stash, picked up yesterday from Raj @Newsbox Fireworks in London/Epping

A bit smaller than last two years having moved house recently, seem to be rather heavy on the Celtic goodies as usual - too many good choices

Especially looking forward to Ten out of Ten, Glitter Rainbow and Klasek’s Signature 25 - A true 1.3G 30mm heavy hitter

Attached Files:

15. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

Attached Files:

16. glad you managed to get your pyro mate, you will need to film extravaganza whats the bottom one :D

17. You're very welcome @maxywell Enjoy your NYE. :)

maxywell and chris321 like this.
  18. @Peter Mackett set off some of those FK Master Blaster ball heads last night, they are stunning!

19. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

Adrenalize, got one mostly because it looked good in your vid. :D hoping to film both but still stuck with a samsung phone for recording so i'm hoping it won't do the usual focusing on the background...

chris321 likes this.
  20. if extravaganza fires as fast as the stock video am going to get one for my final next year. i think it will be a favourite for nye

maxywell likes this.