Newsbox Fireworks - Sat 29th Sept 2012 - Free Fireworks Demo Night

Discussion in 'Firework Events And Displays' started by Fireworks News, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Fireworks News

Fireworks News UKFR Admin

Newsbox Fireworks have announced their 2012 fireworks demo night. Open for the public and of course all Newsbox customers. See a large range of fireworks from many brands in action!

Saturday 29th September 2012
    Firing from 7.30pm

It will be held at The Woodman Pub (CM5 9QF) a well known venue for UKFR members as it is the scene of many pyro meets and adventures :)

For more information please see:

http://www.newsboxfireworks.co.uk/demonight2012/

Newsbox are also on Twitter and Facebook if you want to follow them for latest news including any weather updates closer to the date.

2. Pyromania

Pyromania Pro Firer/Crew

Only just seen this, is the aforementioned Woodman Pub, the one where you guys used to hold your St. George's events? I'm gutted if it is, it's only a gnats cock up t'road from me!!

3. Illusion Fireworks

Illusion Fireworks British Firework Champions 2018 UKFR Sponsor

That's the one mate :)

4. Pyromania

Pyromania Pro Firer/Crew

If only I'd known about UKFR a few years earlier...:(

5. Andy_P

Andy_P Pro Firer/Crew

If it's only just up the road, I would have thought you'd HEARD them!

6. Pyromania

Pyromania Pro Firer/Crew

When I say 'up the road', it's about an hours drive! But not far for such a pyro feast! :)

7. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

8. geoff

geoff Supports UKFR

Who's Going,hoping to be there.

9. wilkins1kc

wilkins1kc Pro Firer/Crew

I'll be there

10. I found this site after my girlfriend saw a banner for this on the road side and told me about it... But yeah think I might pop along to this...

11. RocketRev

RocketRev Moderator Supports UKFR

@Wiggler
    I spot a first post, so it's welcome to the forum from me. Light up a portfire and join in the fun.:)

12. Quasar

Quasar Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

13. ambientskies

ambientskies Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Hi guys

I'm helping Raj with his demo this Saturday, could do with another (known) stand-by pair of hands just incase I can't make it or whatever. Just an hour or so before it starts would be great, just staking - maybe lighting a few? (full PPE please) maybe it will all be done sort of thing... Venger and Luvyjuggs will be there as well - PM me please

Also trying to work out the numbers etc - whose coming?
    The Woodman parking issue has been resolved, using the area next door to the pub.

Looks like quite a few new bits going up & testing out new firework companies goodies as well, plus a selection of EPIC's 1.3 - bad-boys (oh, someone mentioned 10 x Thunderous Finale's) ;)

Hope to see you there :)

http://www.fireworks-forum.org.uk/t...at-29th-sept-free-fireworks-demo-night.18379/

Epic Fireworks likes this.
  14. Ad

Ad

Wish I could be there, hae a great night. Hopefully this horrible weather will subside over the next few days!

Vids please if at all possible :D

15. geoff

geoff Supports UKFR

All Being well i will be there.:) Looking forward to it.

16. wilkins1kc

wilkins1kc Pro Firer/Crew

I promised I'd come along with some PA so that everyone could hear what is being fired.

17. meggsy

meggsy Pro Firer/Crew

Great to see 'The Woodman' is still a sort of Mecca for pyro peeps and this sort of event.....the field of dreams :).....I'm sure Peter is still there watching the fun....have a good one...

18. I will be there lads. Can't wait as last years one was great! I am happy to offer my services to help out.

19. Venger

Venger Pro Firer/Crew

Looking forward to it :cool:

20. geoff

geoff Supports UKFR

Only 2 days now,fingers crossed the weather will be ok.