Not my photo but....

Discussion in 'Fireworks Nostalgia, Collectables And History' started by Aiden, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Does anybody have any of the "Thunderbolt" fireworks in this picture? I stole the picture from a thread on here but can't remember who from I think the thread was about 4 years ago or so.

julianb.JPG

2. Weren’t they a wyvale item?

Aiden likes this.
  3. ashley_ng

ashley_ng Supports UKFR

Firework Factors Thunderbolts, rewrapped Brightstar Proton Bombs iirc, wouldnt mind some myself but not seen them around for a long time :(

Aiden likes this.
  4. Firework Factors did indeed sell through Wyevale Garden Centres and were Bright Star fireworks, i still have a few of the rockets in my collection and some of the leaflets that were in the stores, we had a local shop that sold this brand too, i had them for many years.

Aiden likes this.
  5. Yes indeed, we used to buy them from Caddington garden center, just wondered if anybody else remembered them and if anybody had any they could maybe post some better pics up of them that would be awesome

6. ashley_ng

ashley_ng Supports UKFR

Be interested to see pics if you ever get round to it Peter :) i remember the big 4 pack they did, not sure the name of them now but i believe they was rewrapped interstella wars, we had Firework Factors outlet in Notts when i was a kid and the guys gave me the dummy pack at the end of the season :p

7. Is everybody getting auto-corrected to "firework factors" or am I missing something? I always thought the brand was called fireworks factory....:confused:

8. ashley_ng

ashley_ng Supports UKFR

The brand was called Firework Factors bud ;)

Aiden likes this.
  9. Oh okay, my bad lmao. :D:ooops:

ashley_ng likes this.
  10. You are actually both right as just before the brand disappeared it did become The Firework Factory, i remember the large banner on a local shop.

Aiden and ashley_ng like this.
  11. ashley_ng

ashley_ng Supports UKFR

Never knew about them changing to The Firework Factory, always thought it was just Firework Factors, thanks for the info Peter :)

Aiden likes this.
  12. Do you know roughly how long they were running as either name? I may have caught the absolute ass end of the companies existence but I'm not sure, I remember these thunderbolt quite fondly though, I thought they were excellent at the time, I hope somebody out there still has some and can post some new HD pics of them. :D:cool: