Palms Away.

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Billy Brutal, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Billy Brutal

Billy Brutal Senior Supermarket Unboxer Supports UKFR

Has anyone fired or seen a Hallmark Fireworks 'Palms Away' yet? I have added two to my finale... IMG_6450.JPG I don't normally buy fireworks that I haven't seen a UK video of, but I thought I'd risk it as I haven't been disappointed with a Hallmark piece to date.
    The stock footage looks good but is a 100 shot version...

The landed product is 80 shots, Z firing gold brocade cake, similar to Planet's 'Coloss... Sorry, Zeus's 'Coliseum'. Less NEC though (Coliseum = 984g, Palms Away = 880g)
    I assume Coliseum is 30mm bore whereas Palms Away is 25mm. I'm hoping it will be good. What are your thoughts?

2. What's the full finale?

I'm almost certain it will be quality although I've not fired one myself ....

3. Billy Brutal

3 x Sovereign Noisy Neighbours
    3 x 25 Shot Dum Bums (original version)
    2 x Palms Away
    Assorted Sovereign Mines!

K9Girl and GoldenShower like this.
  4. I’m sure Coliseum is also 25mm, someone correct me if I’m wrong...

Sparkler likes this.
  5. Nice piece, I'm guessing 1.4g

6. Firework fanatic

Firework fanatic Stash Photo Of The Year Winner 2016 Supports UKFR

that sounds like a sweet finale good job :cheers:

Billy Brutal likes this.
  7. Billy Brutal

Oh yeah, it is indeed 1.4g

8. It's very good, need to compound it double the time. Or maybe shockwave first then that.

9. trueblue_ips

trueblue_ips Supports UKFR

Nice. I was just thinking after seeing the video that's @Zeus Fireworks Coliseum.

Yes, I think Coliseum is 25mm.

10. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

Looks a bit faster than Coliseum. But could just be the 'chinese video' effect.

11. Madfish

Madfish Pro Firer/Crew

:dontask: It's Hallmark- I'm sure it won't disappoint :)

Billy Brutal and SilberWirbel like this.
  12. scoops

scoops Pro Firer/Crew

@Billy Brutal, sorry to test your memory but what we’re they like in the end? Any vids??

danielpyronutter likes this.
  13. They are good pieces you won’t be disappointed but if you fire 2 place them back to back for ultimate cross firing.

Jon likes this.
  14. RCT

RCT Supports UKFR

Yes good cake, used a pair last year as part of the final for part 1.Sorry no video.
    If you’ve got the space fire next to each other at 180deg as suggested by WR3.
    Individually I think Coliseum is better, bigger and wider, but 2 x Palms Away easily beats Coliseum.
    A decent cake at the normal selling price, so I think you’ve probably had a total bargain there.
    Blue Lagoon is another decent cake, see if John puts those up in is bargain special offers.

WR3_Pyro likes this.
  15. Billy Brutal

Sorry no vids but they were good.
    I had these last year which were awesome...

16. There will be a new multi effect fan in the Hallmark range this year called Hazy Fantazy which will also be worth looking at

Duskyfuse likes this.
  17. Yes, fired 2x from the same position, but the Z's in the opposite direction a few years back. Added some kings , messengers etc over the top a d it was a great finale for a large garden :).

danielpyronutter and RCT like this.