Pre Season Mini Meet - Friday 22nd October - Surrey

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Saltpetre, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Saltpetre

Saltpetre Pro Firer/Crew

[Moderator addition to those coming into this thread: This is now a confirmed event. It's an informal and private meeting on Friday 22nd October at Nayls house with the main aim of liberating and firing the stash of UKFR member @Saltpetre. The location is in Surrey. This thread contains general discussion of the event (and the lead-up to it) however if you would like to attend, please send a private message to @Nayls and ask - he will then let me know and I'll add you into a private chat area with more specific details - Pete]

Does anyone have a venue in GB where a few pyro heads could meet up and enjoy some pyro ?

Fri 22nd or Sat 23rd prefered, Somewhere along the M1 prefered

Anyone up for some pyro fun ?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2021
  2. WR3_Pyro

WR3_Pyro Supports UKFR

Bring a cake!

AlanCee29 likes this.
  3. Saltpetre

Saltpetre Pro Firer/Crew

Yep thats the idea ! Basically I have a pile of pyro that I want to fire, but I guess the more the merrier ? Thing is my venue just went Covid :(

4. Saltpetre

Saltpetre Pro Firer/Crew

Guys n Gals,

I am begining to wonder if the anti's have won ? I seems imposible to give away a mega display for free - I am flexible on location but not dates ...

Not just talking a few snide bits here talking at least an hours worth of top class, and in some cases rare pyro as those of you who know me will confirm...

This is an EXCELENT oportunity for a relaxed reviewing and apriciating nite ... Someone MUST have a decent size garden and not be scared of the neighbours ?

@Lee boy perfect opportunity to get some ace content for your youtube channel !

stephen likes this.
  5. go and visit a few farms to see if you can rent a field!

6. Joe Ciabatti

Joe Ciabatti Supports UKFR

May have found a place in Surrey

7. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

Actually, where’s Dan these days??

AlanCee29 likes this.
  8. danielpyronutter

danielpyronutter Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Hi

Been very busy starting a new display company.

Dan

9. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

You, too busy to talk pyro??:rolleyes:

10. danielpyronutter

danielpyronutter Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Lol, just been lurking in the shadows watching ;).

Honestly though I've had a lot going on, buying a house, getting made redundant, starting a new business, busy but exciting times.

pyro_man, Lee boy and paul s like this.
  11. mike hadley

mike hadley Pro Firer/Crew

I have access to a 250 acre farm with no firing restrictions , only thing is am so off the beaten path ,
    can literally touch the north sea with my toes
    20 odd miles from Hull

pyro_man, Rookwood and Saltpetre like this.
  12. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

Well that's the next UKFR meetup sorted! ;)

scoops likes this.
  13. You got a picture of what you want fired? I'll be more then interested in this! If we're all purchasing some pyro, I'll purchase some as well :D

Saltpetre likes this.
  14. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

I might have somewhere need to speak to Roger the landowner first to see if its cool. ;)

Saltpetre likes this.
  15. Saltpetre

Saltpetre Pro Firer/Crew

No Picks m8 - whaat I can tell you is that it comprises 6 large boxes remotly bunkered full of goodies - plus I have some gear to collect aand aa few bits held by some of the guys ... inc Vivid WTF. If I get chance l8r will type up a list

TheRealBOSS likes this.
  16. Joe Ciabatti

Joe Ciabatti Supports UKFR

Surrey is confirmed available.

SilberWirbel, Saltpetre and Lee boy like this.
  17. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Yes @Joe Ciabatti you da MAN ;). I actually really can’t wait for this

18. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Got a lot of collectables I could pull out for this special event ;)

19. Saltpetre

Saltpetre Pro Firer/Crew

@Joe Ciabatti I dont think the costs n constraints on that gonna work m8 ? Keep checkin with ur man @Lee boy

20. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

I know we are all desperate for somewhere to fire but I didn't know we were that desperate! :D

scoops, Nayls, pyro_man and 2 others like this.