Primed Adrenalize

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by trueblue_ips, Sep 11, 2019.

1. trueblue_ips

trueblue_ips Supports UKFR

Hi, has anyone fired the above? Is it like the stock video?
    This looks like a good finale firework for BFN or NYE but am put off compounds after buying Hallmark Showtime Finale last year. It was OK, just nothing like the stock video - not a timing issue, just completely different effects.
    Does anyone know the bore size for adrenalize?

chris321 likes this.
  2. Duskyfuse

Duskyfuse Supports UKFR

I can tell you that the compound has 164 shots and a duration of 95 seconds. It is 1.3g with 2886 grams of NEC. I am unaware of the bore size, Perhaps it has various sized tubes? The firework itself measures 945x320x225mm.

RocketMadKieran and trueblue_ips like this.
  3. got one on order for my bfn final dont think they have landed yet

trueblue_ips likes this.
  4. trueblue_ips

trueblue_ips Supports UKFR

Thanks, think the bore size is 25mm which is the sweet spot for me with the distance I fire from.
    I question the NEC because orbit fireworks has it listed as 1990 NEC, not 2886 which just made me wonder if the UK is getting a watered down version of it.

Does look good if it's like the video.

chris321 likes this.
  5. Duskyfuse

Duskyfuse Supports UKFR

The NEC figure printed in Evolutions catalogue, (Bearing in mind they are the UK distributor), Is 2886 grams.

pyro_man and trueblue_ips like this.
  6. It’s 2886, I’ve never seen a primed product that doesn’t match up to China video. Tbh

7. K9Girl

K9Girl Batteries not included Supports UKFR

I seem to have been a bit unlucky as quite a few of the primed items I've had haven't performed anywhere near what they should, no primed on my shopping list this year at all:rolleyes:

8. Duskyfuse

Duskyfuse Supports UKFR

Pete when are you expecting to receive the new 2019 Primed gear?

9. We dont make "video samples", all our videos are taken from mass production items, and items should preform exactly as video shows.

10. Containers Monday, r u available ?

Peter Mackett likes this.
  11. Hi K9 which items may I ask, I must admit I’ve no experience with their big cakes

12. K9Girl

K9Girl Batteries not included Supports UKFR

It was the Glittering Prize A & B, effects were good, but the timing was all over the place which made them much longer, detracting totally from the impact they should have. Newton’s cradle just didn’t seem to be like the video. :confused:

The Powder Keg likes this.
  13. Duskyfuse

Duskyfuse Supports UKFR

I could be for the right amount of freebies! :D

14. I have never had any problems with Primed pyro, always one of the top performers especially the rockets!, would recommend them all day!