Product testing Hallmark.

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Fireworks Shop, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Breezy conditions, then rain:(

jester7272, Rookwood, Deepz and 7 others like this.
  2. I really appreciate your videos Wayne and you always do a great job regardless of weather conditions.

3. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

Excellent footage once again.

4. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

Good work Wayne :)

5. Rush looks nice

nickjee likes this.
  6. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

How did Annual Gala perform?

7. Performed well,i will upload to youtube soon, I must spend a little time with the wife today :)

8. Rob perry

Rob perry Supports UKFR

They look amazing. The effects of that little one with the stupid name :cool:

9. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

Looks great that.. I like the build to the finale.. no crackle!
    Are these DumBum loud or Jorge Thunder King loud?

10. Not quite dumbum loud although much better rate of fire and louder than the Jorge thunder Kings which used to be black cat or standard years ago can't remember sure someone can point it out correctly but dum bum or we love it loud unless your in open areas with space then go for quickfused 65mm rack or larger for same effect. ;).

hofnerite likes this.
  11. Well that looks fook all like the manufacturer footage...o_O

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
    chris321, Pidgey and hofnerite like this.
  12. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

Thank god for UK landed footage! Nice cake but completely different to Hallmark's video!

Rookwood likes this.
  13. Yes, still a nice piece, but....

Fireworks Shop and hofnerite like this.
  14. This is why I like to film all my new landed products, Cost's me a fortune but i do it.

Deepz, Daveandkate, Rookwood and 7 others like this.
  15. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

Haven't seen the stock footage but it looked good to me, liked the unusual firing pattern too.

16. Flame

Flame Supports UKFR

I actually prefer the landed product; I thought the stock footage firework was nothing special.

17. You are quite correct, it appears there’s been a mistake on our part and we have brought the ‘sister’ cake that we had earmarked for the 2021 season. We will replace them video ASAP. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.