pyroignition control software

Discussion in 'Firing Systems And Fusing Fireworks' started by dave smith, Oct 21, 2017.

1. cant seem to find the page for the software and videos etc
    FJPYROSYSTEMS.COM does not appear to have any link pages

is it me ???? weird

2. Can't help sorry, but I can confirm there are no links other than the 'Drop Us A Line', and funnily enough the website builder one.

3. wilkins1kc

wilkins1kc Pro Firer/Crew

There is a download link on the WPS website, although slightly strangely the executable is called pyroignationcontrol.
    I used it and is seems ok. Did seem to be some compatibility issues with the version I was using before.

4. Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    Donnie, Pyro Pete and dave smith like this.
  5. that's excellent, worth keeping the links :)
    thank you

6. EventTech

EventTech Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Thanks for the links as I don't think I've seen these videos :)

I've been using PyroIgnition with reasonable success and have created a basic pyromusical and seems pretty good as it was freely available. The version I have creates file suitable for FireTek and is a bit of a faff for me to convert to Pyrosure - are there any other output binaries available?

7. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

8. Sorry Guys been a while since I have visited here. I created a page for my Daughters Rodeo Competition, I can't seem to get rid of it. Tried 3 times now and still come back up. I'm still here and active. Thanks for posting the Vimeo links!

Donnie likes this.
  9. sparks75

sparks75 Pro Firer/Crew

Hi
    Looking for some advice on the database for effects. Having gone through all my stock and uploading onto the database a few weeks back i have just gone back into the program and all the database effects have disappeared:mad: Has anyone got any ideas on where these files are stored or are they gone forever:(

10. Sean Smythe

Sean Smythe Supports UKFR

Did you have a specific file name for the database? If so a standard search in windows run bar will find it

11. sparks75

sparks75 Pro Firer/Crew

No i think its just the standard user.sql I run the search earlier and i only found empty database entries but in the last few minutes i found one that looks like it has all my entries. Its as if the program is looking in the wrong place for it?

*Edit*

For some reason the program wasn't pointing towards correct file. Deleted the sql file and replaced it with the one i found and all entries are back now :)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018