Ragley Hall - Firework Champions - Sat 1st Sep

Discussion in 'Firework Events And Displays' started by MLE Pyrotechnics, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Hello all,

We're pleased to be producing Firework Champions at one of the UK's most exclusive stately homes - Ragley Hall this weekend.

4 amazing displays choreographed to music in a competition format where the audience get to choose the winner. Hosted by one of our new presenters Kirsty Leahy.

Here is the 2016 promo video:

39245775_2277589575615889_3843345583540535296_o.jpg

Cambridge Fireworks
    Skydazzle Fireworks
    G-Force Fireworks

and a closing show by MLE.

You can get tickets online at www.fireworkchampions.co.uk or on the gate.

Pyro Pete and elmo like this.
  2. What's going on with dates lately? 9/9 is a Sunday?

3. mike frost

mike frost Pro Firer/Crew

And the wrong weekend entirely isn't it Saturday the 1st?

4. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

Fixed the date :)

5. Illusion Fireworks

Illusion Fireworks British Firework Champions 2018 UKFR Sponsor

Here is our winning show from Ragley last year - great venue, probably my favourite FC site :)

6. Thanks Pete :)

Mat

7. Enjoyed last nights Arley Fireworks well organised event however shame about the 3rd competitor what went wrong.?Additionally one bombette candle fell over and shot part of its contents towards the crowd too.....

8. Was also there, was wondering what happened also. At an estimate maybe 80% of their pyro didn't even go up?

9. scoops

scoops Pro Firer/Crew

Who was team 3?

10. Illusion Fireworks

Illusion Fireworks British Firework Champions 2018 UKFR Sponsor

I think it was Star Fireworks?!

AtomFireworks likes this.
  11. AtomFireworks

AtomFireworks Pro Firer/Crew

Yep it was Star, not sure exactly what it was but we had front row seats to it going tits up!

It was something with multiple shots, candle or cakes, but quite juicy so I would imagine big candles. Seems a few of them malfunctioned at multiple sites sending shots at the audience. From where I was sat I don't think anything landed in the crowd though, certainly no bombettes made it off the firing site in to the audience.

At first it looked like small ground shells, then they were firing across the site, I bet the lads at the firing desk were danger close to some of them, I grabbed the missus to get face down on the ground, she shat herself

Jay

12. Exbombhead

Exbombhead Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Sounds nasty

13. scoops

scoops Pro Firer/Crew

Oh dear