Road trip

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Lee boy, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Evening all tomorrow morning going on a road trip for fireworks to review for my YouTube channel two shop destinations have been picked, all will be reviled in the morning. Hope you all have a good night
    Peace and love

lee pyro. :)

2. RocketRev

RocketRev Moderator Supports UKFR

"reviled" :eek:
    I do hope not!

This could be a "Typo of the Year Award" candidate!;)
    Maybe time to revive that competition?

3. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

4. That really Is a road trip!!

Fireworks Nick and Lee boy like this.
  5. Love the klassek range their cakes hit really hard with consistent breaks. But surprisingly their shells can be a little quiet still it's all pretty good product have yet to have 1 failure with their gear

6. Duskyfuse

Duskyfuse Supports UKFR

I have a sneaking suspicion that I was walking your same footsteps just yesterday! ;)

7. The Funke items are top quality. Fireball is a very powerful piece with huge bursts plus mine lifts. Blue Strobe is possibly one of largest breaking 30mm cakes I've fired and the hang time is incredible. Glimmer and Sulphur Crown in my opinion are possibly the best 100 shot 20mm cakes available in the UK, the salutes at the end are very loud.

A couple of videos of Funke items I fired filmed by one of my audience last November.

banger_brad, Pyromania, RCT and 4 others like this.
  8. danielpyronutter

danielpyronutter Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

There cakes are super reliable and consistent quality as you say, my joint favourite brand with Jorge.

9. danielpyronutter

The Funke gear is absolute cream.

Lee boy likes this.
  10. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

11. Duskyfuse

Duskyfuse Supports UKFR

Ahhh I guessed your route wrongly I see! What a collection Nigel has. I could easily spend a few hours in that mini-museum!

Lee boy likes this.
  12. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Tel
    tell me about it left at 6 this morning and still not back

Pidgey likes this.
  13. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Mate if I didn’t have appointment I would have still been there lol.

14. danielpyronutter

Looking forward to seeing the haul.

Lee boy likes this.
  15. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Don’t worry dan soon as I’m settled video to follow ;)

hofnerite likes this.
  16. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Just wanna say a big thank you to @The Powder Keg for top notch pyro and brilliant service also @Galactic Fireworks Nigel what a legend you are you really made my day today by letting film the man cave of fireworks I was in my element just wish I could of stayed longer..... but there’s always next time pal. Everyone who’s commented and shown some love much appreciated means a lot. Stash vid to follow very soon just sorting the kids dinner. And @RocketRev I'm dyslexic so your going to have to bare with me on the spelling as it all looks the same to me.

peace and love

lee pyro

paul s, nickjee, RocketRev and 7 others like this.
  17. RocketRev

RocketRev Moderator Supports UKFR

Lee boy likes this.
  18. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Funke stash picture

F4135B0E-8354-4EEB-9B8A-9B62F60863B6.jpeg

19. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

Galactic fireworks stash

FDA331DE-AD6E-4372-AFC9-DBA43AAA6FAE.jpeg

20. Lee boy

Lee boy Supports UKFR

That’s the road trip stash guys hope you guys like. Also seeing that I had a good response from the boot load of pyro display I did. I’m planning on doing another show next month so any of the fireworks you see in theses pictures and would like to see being fired next month please don’t hesitate to say what you would like to see.

peace and love
    Lee.

jester7272 likes this.