Sam Woodward Firing System SALE

Discussion in 'Firing Systems And Fusing Fireworks' started by Derek Barton, Oct 9, 2019 at 4:56 PM.

1. Hi I am selling my Sam Woodward friing System. All Flight cased up . Not using it these days. It was all working a few years ago, but it will need two new Batteries for certain. Every thing in the Picture is included. Ideallly do a collection or meet some where convient. I Live around the Bristol area but travel a bit so might be able to work something out to meet up. I am down to just two cables and Det Boxs but easy to make your own. The relay repeater box has not been used for about 10 years now, so it may have sticky relays etc in. All sold as seen. Not going to put a price on it but first sensible offer can have it and if it is devcent price then will include petrol to meet (lol) Both Keys for the Firing system and paper work all present and correct. Will try and answer questions if you have any. It was all working but not making any guarantee, so no refunds sorry. Make me a sensible offer please.

Attached Files: