Show us your NYE Stash!

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Caldari, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Caldari

Caldari Supports UKFR

Hi guys and girls,

When do we all start posting our NYE stash it feels so long since bonfire night :p

2. thought you had started it then

3. Caldari

Caldari Supports UKFR

I don't have mine yet I am picking it up next week then going to do a wee picture, nothing big like Bonfire night haha.

Fireworks South Wales likes this.
  4. @Caldari sounds like you are volunteering right there

Caldari likes this.
  5. Hmm I'm gonna have to work harder at my stash photo this time around!

:404stash:

RocketRev, SilberWirbel and Caldari like this.
  6. Caldari

Caldari Supports UKFR

Haha well now that I think of it I should of waited until I got my little stash next week before I posted but if anyone else wants to start they're welcome :D

7. B19_TLG

B19_TLG Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Well I’ve started a small collection so far. More to pickup on Monday...

3E1FFE2E-2C47-4214-8E73-E03AE459EFA6.jpeg

8. Caldari

Caldari Supports UKFR

Yay someone's posted :) I really wanted to have a go of those dark demolishers but my local got his Celtic deliverys in but never ordered any :( maybe next time hehe.

9. Daveandkate

Daveandkate Pro Firer/Crew

They are brutal

10. B19_TLG

Miners revenge 1 and 2 are essentially the same as well if you can source them. But the dark demolisher add a shit load of crackle to the equation and for me makes it seem like a bigger effect.

I have more to collect on Monday but nothing bigger than an oceanic cake.

I may invest in a couple of brocade war but I was only planning a small garden show. I feel I may already be pushing it lol.

Caldari likes this.
  11. Caldari

Caldari Supports UKFR

Haha it's hard not to buy :). No my local said he has not had anyone ask for those mines accept from myself, so decided to not put any on order. I will ask him though next time he orders just to get a couple and I will take them.

I have a few bigger peices left overofrom BFN as well but am after a variety of smaller peices but shall see when we visit what I come back with lol.

12. B19_TLG

I won’t fire a display now without oceanic or 3 followed by two mine dumps. For a cat3 only display it finishes on a real high. There’s plenty of other options out there but for me a couple of brocade cakes with volley at the end to lead onto a mine dump. Really gives a private display a professional finish. Plus I genuinely dislike rockets. Just far too much shit to come back down so I’d sooner avoid them. These mine dumps offer a nice alternative but even at discounted price I’d imagine most expensive firework per second. Lol.

Caldari likes this.
  13. Caldari

Caldari Supports UKFR

Yes I did look at oceanic it's nice as are most of those 30mm cakes who knows I may get one also lol. I just wanted to experience that rapid thud from all 19 tubes and the double crackle lol would of been sweet. I can imagine that ending of yours being crazy good with both going off.

Check this for crazy crackles but also some nice strobe effects and other nice fireworks I haven't seen before it's a demo just posted an hour ago.

ambientskies likes this.
  14. Madfish

Madfish Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Deepz, Aiden, jag and 3 others like this.
  15. danielpyronutter

danielpyronutter Supports UKFR

Oh gold fever, really liking the look of that 1

Madfish likes this.
  16. UKChrisT

UKChrisT Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

We've started building...

48273127_10213493303275053_3381315116623462400_o.jpg 48266265_10213493303675063_3425052679859077120_o.jpg 48358947_10213493303915069_6240959373716226048_o.jpg

17. Da Main Mouse

Da Main Mouse Supports UKFR

Ok full container you win!

18. scoops

scoops Pro Firer/Crew

It's a bit smokey, but has a great effect IMG_20181215_174349066.jpg
    Oh and it's still in my favourite black and white colour, bonus

Caldari, hofnerite and Dayle Ward like this.
  19. Benpem

Benpem Supports UKFR

Just took delivery of a few items from @Fireworks South Wales. A pleasure as always!

Some I'll be keeping and the rest will be going up on NYE :D

fireworks2.jpg

Deepz, m00ny, Aiden and 2 others like this.
  20. B19_TLG

My current cat3 inventory:

1A18C831-FCAB-4150-8D5A-C04A72ABBEED.jpeg

Most items I have 2 of except the candles. I have 9 each of those.

Going to put together a display for a friend with that plus some for NYE. Busy week of waterproofing and installing igniters. May even make a cake board.