Cake/Barrage Snow Flake To Avalanche

Discussion in 'Sky Crafter' started by POB's Pyro, Oct 14, 2016.

1. RRP: £9.49 (2016)
    Category: 2 - 8m
    Shots: 12
    Duration: 25 seconds
    Shape: Straight
    Class: 1.4G

Our video:

danielpyronutter likes this.
  2. Great for the price and yes they were bogof

3. I've got these on my order- looks like a lower noise, but not quiet, so perfect firework for a smaller out of season show?

4. Fired this in the rain, I have another so will fire that at some point in the future for a second opinion! Very neat and tidy bursts from this little cake, quite similar to a good little rocket- a loud "pop" rather than a boom (which is good for f2) and then a burst that sort of spiders out.

i'd say as with many things labelled f2, give maybe 20 metres to get a good view as it goes quite high even for a small cake. would be a great cake for a smaller family show as it is pretty without being too loud

Sean Smythe likes this.
  5. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

It's interesting that in the video above every green burst is smaller than the rest. Obviously those particular pre-made bombettes came from a tight wad..:toldoff:

Fireworks Nick likes this.
  6. I see what you mean from the vid, yeah! I don't notice that "in the flesh," but then often don't notice specifics when firing. I still have the other to fire so will pay atention! mine are 2016 spec so might be from the same batch.

7. Duskyfuse

Duskyfuse Supports UKFR

Interestingly I discovered that this firework is also included in SkyCrafters 'Supremacy' barrage pack under the name of 'Whop'. The Supremacy set has a few cakes in disguise and I discuss these on the following unboxing video-

You can view Snow Flake to Avalanche being fired as Whop at 1:20 on the link below.

Fireworks Nick and hofnerite like this.
  8. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

That video should prove very useful to many potential buyers; well done. :)

Duskyfuse likes this.
  9. Duskyfuse

Duskyfuse Supports UKFR

Thanks Paul, Appreciated.

paul s likes this.
  10. Great video @Duskyfuse looks like a good pack, but the asking price of 450!! good value at 100 though. i got my cakes buy one get one free and think that is good value.

Duskyfuse likes this.
  11. Duskyfuse

Duskyfuse Supports UKFR

Cheers Nick! If you look at the NEC of Supremacy even at £249.99 it's a good buy for 3713 grams of 1.3g powder.