Southport BMFC

Discussion in 'Firework Events And Displays' started by Illusion Fireworks, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Illusion Fireworks

Illusion Fireworks British Firework Champions 2018 UKFR Sponsor

2. I will be. Not yet decided if we are doing the whole weekend or not yet.

3. Chris

Chris Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Me too. Be there the whole weekend. Teenage son seems to have the bug so will be in tow.:)

4. Andy Pittam

Andy Pittam Pro Firer/Crew

5. Sean Smythe

Sean Smythe Supports UKFR

We are there for the Saturday

6. Deflagration

Deflagration Pro Firer/Crew

I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting up again Karl.

Illusion Fireworks likes this.
  7. We are going for the full weekend and it should be another great one....

8. AtomFireworks

AtomFireworks Pro Firer/Crew

I think a few of us may be there.

9. Dynamite Fireworks

Dynamite Fireworks Pro Firer/Crew

There for the Friday and Saturday this year. Beers and Pyro! :)

AtomFireworks likes this.
  10. Matthew Tosh

Matthew Tosh Pro Firer/Crew

I'm definitely there, not least as I'm hosting a firework theatre show on the Saturday afternoon (if anyone wants an early pyro fix or needs to occupy family, try this). Otherwise, I'll see most of you out and about! Looking forward to the weekend.

11. scoops

scoops Pro Firer/Crew

Booked the whole weekend!! Nice not to have to work this time!!

Chorlton Fireworks likes this.
  12. Struggling for somwhere to park the campervan

13. scoops

scoops Pro Firer/Crew

I camped at century house a couple of years back, search on Google. It's about 3.5m outside centre of Southport

14. In the past, I've stayed at Riverside (Banks area of Southport) and Willowbank (Ainsdale area next to RAF station)

15. Cheers guys

16. Sirotechnics Fireworks

Sirotechnics Fireworks Pro Firer/Crew

Well it is only 7 days to go until we will know the winner of the 2018 instalment of this fabulous event.

Good luck to all competitors, it is a huge investment of time and money for all involved and we are really looking forward to seeing all your efforts come to fruition.

Here is a snap back to last year with our show (filmed by @Pyro Productions), so glad this year we can take a back seat and enjoy all that Southport has to offer!!

17. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Love that:cool:

18. Pyro Productions

Pyro Productions Pro Firer/Crew

Unfortunately I can't make any of the 3 nights this year due to work commitments. It's going to feel strange not being there for the first time in a good few years.

I've missed all the big events of 2018, but that is just the way it goes some years I guess.

I wish all the teams the very best of luck. And I am sure we'll see some superb footage from fresh eyes.

Champion and Champions was fantastic last year, so good to see a competition where every one was out to win. And the close results were testament to the passion and hard work all the teams put in. I am sure this year will be no exception.

Cris

AndyPhen and Dan162310 like this.
  19. Should be another great year. Looking forward to it now, it's came around again so quickly since champion of champions!

20. Illusion Fireworks

Illusion Fireworks British Firework Champions 2018 UKFR Sponsor

It’s all systems go here at Illusion, we have been busy getting everything ready for what is the biggest display we have ever designed!

Really looking forward to seeing what everybody else has been at panning and actually seeing my vision become a reality!