Stash piccies... is this normal??

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by loumate, Oct 23, 2011.

1. I love drooling over all these stash piccies but is it just me that gets the feeling that I'd probably prefer it if my Mrs caught me looking at 'Rude Tube' (or whatever it's called :rolleyes:) rather than other people's stash piccies?? - at least she thinks viewing 'Blue Tube' is 'normalish' for a 40 something bloke whereas salivating over 'stash' pics is construed as being a bit 'wierd'???

Lou

2. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

You're not alone Lou, but you're in good company here and we don't care what non-fireworks people think. I actually get excited from the moment the new catalogues come out in the summer!

3. it's normal in the world of pyro! not many wife's completely understand.

4. How about we start providing pics which combine both?

5. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

both what? wives and pyro:p

6. Georgy

Georgy Pro Firer/Crew

So whos going to take a stash pic with their missus draped over...:D:D

7. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

suggested that already, just got called a perv

8. If salivating over 'stash' pics is construed as being a bit weird, I dont want to be normal :)

9. ooops!! i told her my first lie today. That a firework cost £40 but really it was a Ton. Oh and picked up a lovely colourful glossy flyer. It only has eight Pages, ive spent ages looking at it. Neglect is sweet!! Hee Hee.

10. DannyB

DannyB Pro Firer/Crew

It's like trying to explain to the Mrs why the screwfix catalogue is perfect reading material in the smallest room in the house, or is that just me?

11. Illusion Fireworks

Illusion Fireworks British Firework Champions 2018 UKFR Sponsor

Red Tube........

12. Red Tube........[/QUOTE]

Apologies...school boy error, thank you for researching though ;)

13. or were you thinking of just rude. best not. im all for girls and fireworks... any1 eles think this could be a thread . pics of your stash with a woman in the pic?

14. Illusion Fireworks

Illusion Fireworks British Firework Champions 2018 UKFR Sponsor

[/QUOTE]
    It was a pleasure.......no really!

15. I just waggled my rocket in a suggestive manner at my mrs and suggested a photoshoot...i'm just off to casualty now to have said rocket removed...I think it's a 'no' from mrs loumate!!!

16. Andy_P

Andy_P Pro Firer/Crew

Wasn't there a fairly dreadful "Sexy Fireworks" website and on-line shop a year or two ago?

17. RocketRev

RocketRev Moderator Supports UKFR