Rocket Stinger

Discussion in 'Men Shun Fireworks' started by Essex Fireworks, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Essex Fireworks

Essex Fireworks Pro Firer/Crew

rrp £124.99
    cat 3
    1.3g

2. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

rrp - £125 for 5? :eek:

3. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

@maxywell remember that review entries here have to quote the RRP (to keep it a level playing field and prevent the section turning into a sales area) however the selling price of items is usually a lot less - but let's not kick off another RRP bunfight. Anyway, Essex's actual selling price is £49.99. The moral is always check actual stockists for "real life prices".

4. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

It wasn't in any way meant to sound like i'm knocking EP, more that menshun had set the rrp unusually high for those rockets.

5. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

No probs, was just checking you knew that review RRPs often don't reflect actual selling prices :)

6. Essex Fireworks

Essex Fireworks Pro Firer/Crew

@maxywell as pete said i dont set the rrp menshun do that and if you look at my website i sell them way under half rrp hope that clears it up for you

7. Fantastic rockets with a loud bang and good spread of stars,i get these for £50.00,well worth the money!

8. scoops

scoops Pro Firer/Crew

Where would that be from then?

9. Ferndown Fireworks who are a seasonal outlet located at West Moors,Dorset but they do have a permanent shop in Fareham,Hampshire and i know they did have large stocks of these rockets.