Stockport vs West Ham fireworks

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Tiltman, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Some of @Chorlton Fireworks gear perhaps going off outside the ground. Match stopped for a couple of minutes due to some fairly meaty 100 shotters being fired by fans outside the ground.

impressive gear!

2. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

There's a video on the current live BBC football page, quite funny watching the players and ref watching them. It's being taken in good spirit too:

Screenshot 2021-01-11 at 21.12.07.png

3. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

4. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

I've noticed that a few times this season, maybe a new way of showing support while they can't be in the ground.

5. Pyrodave1.4

Pyrodave1.4 Pro Firer/Crew

Nah it was in support of a young boy that got hit by a police car whilst it was responding to a 999

6. This happens inside the stadium in some European countrys flares smokes petards. The fans must have got the idea from them.

7. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

Come on, who's geeky enough to identify the firework? :D

8. It may be primed skybreaker but i'm not completely sure
    edit-possibly celtic oblivion

9. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

Nah, not those two.
    Pulse firing, got to be 1.3G, mixed effects.

10. I was just basing it off of the picture

hofnerite likes this.
  11. I was just thinking the same thing.

12. Maybe primed heavy hitter, or let it play, single tubes then pulse rows

13. At the time I posted I was going to ask someone but assumed there wouldn’t be a video for people to see!

it was actually at least 2 decent barrages or one compound. Went on for a full 2 minutes. Very much sounded like 1.3g. The first minute it so didn’t have the crackles if I remember correctly!

14. It was going a decent while before the ref stopped play. I reckon that clip is about half of it.

15. mike hadley

mike hadley Pro Firer/Crew

Cosmic matrix madness compound me thinks

Jimmywhizz likes this.
  16. Nothing to do with me lol

17. This was mentioned on a Man Utd forum too here is an article: https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...news/fireworks-stockport-west-ham-fa-19607051

Sounds like a combination of support for him / wellwishing and perhaps some way of drawing attention to what happened with the incident. It's quite a good article, balanced.

18. maxywell

maxywell Supports UKFR

Somebody at it again outside the Cheltenham v Man City game.

WR3_Pyro likes this.
  19. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

There’s probably loads of stock left over in homes from last year’s failed bfn. And people have to scratch that itch...;)