The 2021 fireworks stash thread

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Lee boy, Mar 30, 2021.

1. WR3_Pyro

WR3_Pyro Supports UKFR

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Glittering ghost always amazes me, it must be the smallest looking firework for the biggest sky covering effect. All these stashes are getting me EXCITED :eek:

BarnOwl and MRSARGENT12 like this.
  2. wireworks

wireworks Supports UKFR

Lovely stash, china star is one of my favourites ❤

MRSARGENT12 likes this.
  3. Cheers buddy. Yes always a favourite of mine. Punches well above its weight

wireworks likes this.
  4. Daveandkate

Daveandkate Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

WR3_Pyro likes this.
  5. WR3_Pyro

WR3_Pyro Supports UKFR

@Daveandkate when it arrives and Iv spent god knows how many hours arranging it :D yours?!?

@MRSARGENT12 I didn’t know John still had china stars, hmm :rolleyes:

wireworks likes this.
  6. Daveandkate

Daveandkate Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Next week @WR3_Pyro
    Booked Kate a train ticket just in case I need more room

WR3_Pyro likes this.
  7. @WR3_Pyro he had a Box of them earlier mate.

8. Are they decent? I've had one stashed away I think three years now, but never got round to firing it. Im not a big lover of white strobe though, so that might be why

9. I personally think its brilliant cake. I wouldn't pay 49 quid for it now though lol.

10. mike hadley

mike hadley Pro Firer/Crew

When china star could be had for 20 ish squids was a bargain but much better fireworks out there now for the money it costs unless u have freinds in high places :cool:
    The red and white strobing was one absolutely unreal effect , never really found anything that competes with it at all , always been in a class of its own one of my all time favourite cakes

MRSARGENT12 likes this.
  11. wireworks

wireworks Supports UKFR

I love meso sphere too, which is the blue version with flying fish both amazin cakes.

12. BarnOwl

BarnOwl Supports UKFR

Then defo keep it and use it as storage for stuff, Xmas decorations etc. Then when you see that face on the box, you will always be reminded (when its confined to history) of how good that barrage box was...

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021 at 9:47 AM
    deans6571 likes this.
  13. BarnOwl

BarnOwl Supports UKFR

Yes the box does look very small when compared with those other Celtic beasts. I have a Glittering Ghost for the first time this year. Looking forward to seeing it do its stuff..

WR3_Pyro likes this.
  14. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

Is it 25mm? I always assumed it was 30mm with the size of those bursts.

15. To me it doesn't look any different to the other Celtic 'trident' style fans ?? I'll check later as Iv got chemical romance, triple blaze and glittering ghost for this year

:)

Ignore me it's twinkle toes not glittering ghost

16. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

:cool: This made me laugh. Hardcore stash building!

17. BarnOwl

BarnOwl Supports UKFR

It's 30mm yes. Still not a small piece by any stretch, but just looks it next to those others.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021 at 10:19 AM
    hofnerite likes this.
  18. BarnOwl

BarnOwl Supports UKFR

Celtic are one of the masters of the 'trident' style/shaped barrages. Add also Triple Crown, Stealth Rising etc - all truly incredible sky filling fireworks!

WR3_Pyro likes this.
  19. WR3_Pyro

WR3_Pyro Supports UKFR

Mike you won’t be disappointed, it’s a great piece and I am always surprised it’s not in more stashes, maybe because of the spread and garden constraints.

BarnOwl likes this.
  20. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

Very little obvious difference between the two tbh. Just a £ saving.