The best strobe?

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by m00ny, Sep 23, 2012.

1. m00ny

m00ny Celtic Stash Photo Winner 2015

I really like the use of strobing effects in fireworks but where can I find the brightest with the most "hang time?" I assume a big rocket is likely the best bet?

2. Firework Emporium

Firework Emporium Pro Firer/Crew

for ground effects Strobing bengals 3mins approx

3. PyroS

PyroS Pro Firer/Crew

If it's ground based your after, Kimbolton do a fine strobe.

4. pyrophil

pyrophil Pro Firer/Crew

5. pyro plim

pyro plim Pro Firer/Crew

If you mean strobe fx in rockets m00ny i can only remember some cosmic ones yrs ago been a strobe effect as such.I have just had a look at the entire Zink range with no joy mate.

6. m00ny

Ahh yea I was thinking more aerial effects, I guess its a cat4 area really, how about glitter? Theres a few rockets and barrages I've seen just can't think off the top of my head :confused:

7. Hi Moony,
    Epic's White Tiger has a cool strobing effect.

8. m00ny

Ahh yes thats nice, I'm not sure if what I'm thinking of is a strobe effect or not. I want rockets/cakes that are like the 3rd rocket in this video:

9. pyro plim

pyro plim Pro Firer/Crew

10. Firework Emporium

Firework Emporium Pro Firer/Crew

11. This ones a beauty...

These ones are a bit smaller...

12. m00ny

Cheers guys, Rotherham fireworks that is what I'm after. I find the only problem with a lot of cakes is the speed they fire at, you can't really appreciate the effect as its still flashing by the time the next shot goes off, love the ending on the fan cake though!

13. Quasar

Quasar Pro Firer/Crew

Epics new cake Toxic Warlord is pretty good for strobing/glitter

Have a look at Absolutes Prestigeous rocket pack too. One of the 4 rockets in there has an excellent strobing effect with a good hang time ;)

14. m00ny

Very nice quasar, love that 3rd rocket, thanks :)

15. brothers kingdom rockets