The stash starts to build! 2019

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Pablos pyro, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Pablos pyro

Pablos pyro Supports UKFR

• What have ppl got left over from last year or is the list to big? lol EDFBA63A-370A-42AF-990C-089D4CC13A34.jpeg

2. Daveandkate

Daveandkate Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Don't even ask

Pablos pyro, Duskyfuse and hofnerite like this.
  3. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

Non CE stuff that was left over from the previous year, and the year before that....? :rolleyes:

hofnerite likes this.
  4. How do you keep things over from BFN? Admittedly my stashes aren't as big as most on here (not jealous, honest) but even if I had stashes of that size I just couldn't help myself. Even if it took me a week around BFN to set it all off I would.

I'm impressed with the level of self control here. I'm like a 3 year old on Christmas morning!

5. Pablos pyro

I had to have a fair bit of self control after picking this up yesterday not to fire it

The next compound to pick up is either hallmark - showtime finale or absolute - game changer, still abit undecided?

6. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

I've got enough for a half decent pyromusical left over!
    Generally if there's a great price or opportunity that won't come round again I always buy more than I need. I still have Shanghais (star versions that are still not available anywhere) I'm stockpiling DumBum single shots because I can't see them being available forever.
    When I heard Kimbolton was going down the pan I bought 11 of their 3" mines. I jumped the gun a bit but they'll last me a while.
    I've still got about 200 packs of the BS Snake Bite single shot candles that I got for a good price the day before the CE deadline.
    A few Klasek slices here and there, some kimbolton bengals and a case of Hawks for a rainy day.
    (All split over several sites btw)

7. I would vote for Game Changer. Nothing but positive feedback on it

Catesbysrevenge and Pablos pyro like this.
  8. Pablos pyro

Exactly what I’ve been doing with some kimbolton stuff especially the mines and some dumbum fans. I’m also heading towards game changer.

hofnerite likes this.
  9. Catesbysrevenge

Catesbysrevenge Supports UKFR

I think game changer looks amazing. It’s offers 30mm bore, duration, and variety. All from a great brand known for quality.

HallMark is also incredible quality and I love their stuff! But!!! Last year, a couple of people had showtime finale and said it failed, one even posted film of said issue. First fee banks ok then black sky. Therefore, game changer perhaps best but both compounds have a lack of landed footage.

I love extravaganza too though it’s brief it’s as high impact as you can find. Anyone fired this? How does it compare to vid.

https://www.fireworks-forum.org.uk/threads/hallmark-compounds.34318/#post-421086

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  10. Where you been hiding Mr :) lol.

Catesbysrevenge likes this.
  11. Out of those 2 game changer although mine stopped halfway through last year, the first half was good though. :D

Pablos pyro likes this.
  12. danielpyronutter

danielpyronutter Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Yes I would like to know if it's any good and what bore size it is

Catesbysrevenge likes this.
  13. Catesbysrevenge

Always lurking in the darkness, me

14. Catesbysrevenge

I remember last year @Blackpool Fireworks saying it’s 3.6kg and 30 mm 200 shot in 1 freaking minute

danielpyronutter and Pablos pyro like this.
  15. well I have 1 pack of tb5's 1 pack of ps5 and a single dum bum roman candle (I was in poland)

Pablos pyro likes this.
  16. Pablos pyro

Well an absolute game changer is on the way courtesy of Orbit Fireworks South Wales. Can’t wait! And it’s still July!

17. K9Girl

K9Girl Batteries not included Supports UKFR

I checked my stock today, got more than I thought, which is good as I've had to buy a new car this year................:)

Pablos pyro and Duskyfuse like this.
  18. danielpyronutter

danielpyronutter Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Has it got sirens on it lol

19. Daveandkate

Mine had a courier sign stuck to the top of it

20. Daveandkate

Ever heard of sponsors if you paid the website price you could of got a lot more through sponsors