Time to go electric

Discussion in 'Firing Systems And Fusing Fireworks' started by Firecrackerking, Nov 21, 2020 at 2:49 PM.

1. Just picked this up as much as I like hand firing with portfires you do miss a lot of the effects just one question how many igniters can you attach per que?

Attached Files:

Pyro Pete and Vas From Durham like this.
  2. Pyrodave1.4

Pyrodave1.4 Pro Firer/Crew

I’ve got that system and can vouch for it being brilliant, especially if it is your first system, extremely easy to use, also tells you how much power is still left in the batteries which never fails to come in handy.

3. In series = 4; in parallel = 6, but I personally would not wire more than 3.
    Use the igniter calculator.
    http://calc.easypyro.com/

Duskyfuse likes this.
  4. WR3_Pyro

WR3_Pyro Supports UKFR

Dunno I managed to get 10 to go in series on my system, I reckon I could get more out of it.

5. Owen93

Owen93 Supports UKFR

I got the same system this year for my first time elec firing too. It’s a very good bit of kit and I’ve had a lot of enjoyment out of it already. I had 3 e matches in series and all worked fine

6. Nayls

Nayls Supports UKFR

How long is a piece of ignitor wire as the old saying goes. Try it! More fun than calculators.

7. on a general word of advice you probably don't want to much firing at once as it can take away from the effects. that said I agree wiith @Nayls play around have fun. just be safe doing it.