Training

Discussion in 'Professional Fireworks' started by Adam Blastock, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Adam Blastock

Adam Blastock Supports UKFR

Good evening
    If someone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

My friend and I are looking to go on a training course for professional fireworks. We both live in the Surrey area. We both can travel but dont really know what companys or training scheme are available.

Any help would be great.
    Adam

2. Jon

Jon Pro Firer/Crew

Generally there are two main courses. One run by illuminate consult and the other by the BPA. The BPA course requires a number of displays to be fired before undertaking the exam.

May I ask what is your reason for requiring training? Is this for personal goals or because you wish to join a company. Many companies will offer training free of charge if you work for them. Qualifications are a rare prerequisite for fireworks companies, many offer 'open' type days where you can get to know them before firing displays. Once a working relationship has been struck then full training will be offered.

3. Illusion Fireworks

Illusion Fireworks British Firework Champions 2018 UKFR Sponsor

4. TonyF

TonyF Pro Firer/Crew

Fantastic Fireworks' Training Scheme includes offering the three professional displays required before attending the BPA course (run in the Luton Training School) and exam. The 2019 scheme is up and running now. If you want to enroll please PM me or email at tonyf@fantasticfireworks.co.uk.