Trivia

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Fireworks Nick, Jun 6, 2020.

1. seeing as it's a quiet day- from out whatssapp quiz- which wrestler is named after a firework? Clue here she is: wreslter.png

2. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Bangers

3. Good guess!!!! :D But no

4. RocketRev

RocketRev Moderator Supports UKFR

Not heard of a firework with the name or type I've come up with : Cherry Bomb. (Laura Dennis)

Fireworks Nick likes this.
  5. Jon

Jon Pro Firer/Crew

6. correct!! :)

There may well be more wrestling / fireworks crossovers, but both hobbies / fandoms are quite niche! :D Ric Flair [sic] ! :p Dynamite Kid not exactly a firework, Owen Hart was sometimes called the Rocket .

on the off chance that anyone does know any more, lemme know! We do a family quiz on WhatsApp

7. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

Colt "Boom Boom" Cabana?

8. Charlotte flair (flare)

9. RocketRev

RocketRev Moderator Supports UKFR

Maybe the other one I was holding at the time would be more appropriate here? And possibly the kind of name a wrestler might choose to include as part of theirs. ;)
    The photo's still on the forum. Just search for the one you mentioned. :whistle:

The obvious wrestler for this thread would be Big Daddy..... but then the firework would have to be named after the wrestler. Showing my age, perhaps. Those were the days when I followed wrestling. Just someone please tell me there's a firework called "Giant Haystacks"

10. RocketRev likes this.
  11. hofnerite

12. another trivia, but not wrestling- where is the quote from: Bonus point if you can make the link with the trivia question in the opening post..

Attached Files:

13. The quote is from "I'm your Man" by Leonard Cohen. Now, here's a hell of tenuous link but:
    Cherry Bomb = song by the Runaways
    Cohen wrote "The Ballad of the Runaway Horse"

Failing that, is there a wrestler called Suzanne....? :p

14. perfect! But the connection was in fact much much much simpler- they are / were both Canadian! :p

jester7272 likes this.
  15. Another one if people like music trivia - how many songs can you name where the song title is never mention in the lyrics? One of them at least is arguably the greatest pop-rock song of alltimeā€¦

PS: sorry I know this is off tpic! ie not fireworks

16. AngryAndyPandy

AngryAndyPandy Celtic Whore Supports UKFR

Bohemian Rhapsody ofcourse!

RocketRev and Fireworks Nick like this.
  17. Yep! The others we thought up is "Song 2" by Blur, "Whats up" by 4 Non-Blondes, "Song for Whoever" by Beautiful South, Anarchy in the uk, toms diner, rainy day women, ballard of john and yoko, frog chorus and I'm sure there are many more

18. hofnerite

Aah but Frog Chorus is actually called We All Stand Together by Paul McCartney & The Frog Chorus. :p

RocketRev likes this.
  19. deans6571

deans6571 Supports UKFR

...hmm - are these one and the same person I wonder?!!!!!

upload_2020-6-24_15-56-43.png

upload_2020-6-24_15-58-53.png

:p

Pidgey likes this.
  20. hofnerite

I think Specsavers should be back open soon @deans6571 ;)

deans6571 likes this.