Tv shows, documentary

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Adam Blastock, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Adam Blastock

Adam Blastock Supports UKFR

I’m sure during this 3rd lockdown we all got time to kill. I have watch Pyro’s on Amazon prime but wondered if anyone else has seen any interesting documents or other tv series about fireworks or pyrotechnics.
    thanks

2. Pyrodave1.4

Pyrodave1.4 Pro Firer/Crew

SourceTM and Jon like this.
  3. Adam Blastock

Adam Blastock Supports UKFR

4. Jon

Jon Pro Firer/Crew

Deffo all above. You might be able to still buy some of the other passfire series on DVD which are worth their money, just finished their maximum load and their special documentary on steamboat largest shell and really enjoyed them.

5. Pyrodave1.4

Pyrodave1.4 Pro Firer/Crew

I think we should make a British version, giving the world a better insight into the bonfire night/guy fawkes history, tradition and also just the British fireworks history in the UK in general

Jon likes this.
  6. Jon

Jon Pro Firer/Crew

I would fully support that!

Pyrodave1.4 likes this.
  7. Came up on my youtube feed. passfire Great documentary of how countrys all over the world enjoy pyro. And importantly how people prepare in advance to these events from production of the pyro to taping the windows in shops to stop em breaking. St Barbara takes care of pyros and if you get burnt it's a good omen:confused:. Pyros is also good many an afternoon watching those episodes.

8. Done Fettling

Done Fettling Supports UKFR

I loved the way the Indian chaps just created their own mortars by digging a hole in the earth on the passfire film.I don't think i will try that here though our sodden pudding called soil would make things a tad interesting me thinks :)

blackbat likes this.
  9. Fully agree with this I remember as a kid the village one was great bonfire and a guy was made torch prosession to the bonfire is the history of this being passed on the to younger generation. I am planning on trying to get my village to get behind it for future and get a hopefully then surporting a local display team at the same time. It would be good to see a documentry on the firework history of the uk industry do we have anyone left still producing fireworks in the uk now as i thought kimbolton was the only one.