Unwanted Kingdom 10 channel sequencer?

Discussion in 'Firing Systems And Fusing Fireworks' started by hofnerite, Feb 11, 2017.

1. hofnerite

hofnerite Supports UKFR

Does anyone have a Kingdom 10 channel stepper/sequencer they no longer want?
    I bought one last month and could do with another, depending on asking price of course! ;)

These are the units:

2. 1 million dollars

3. hofnerite

hofnerite Supports UKFR

1 million Iranian Rial and you've got a deal.

4. danielpyronutter

danielpyronutter Supports UKFR

One million Jamaican dollar blood money :D

hofnerite likes this.
  5. 20170204_194821.jpg
    20170204_194821.jpg how many you want?

scoops likes this.
  6. hofnerite

hofnerite Supports UKFR

Depends what your price is! Feel free to message me.

I remember a bulk load being sold on here last year. I wish I'd bought them then!

7. scoops

scoops Pro Firer/Crew

8. I be interested as well if still available

9. hofnerite

hofnerite Supports UKFR

I'm still looking for one of these for November so if anyone's got one knocking around or sitting in the loft, I'll be happy to give you £30 ono for one.

10. BR Pyrotechnics

BR Pyrotechnics Pro Firer/Crew

yeah all of ours sold quite quick last year :) I will let you know if we get some more.

hofnerite likes this.
  11. PyroAsh

PyroAsh Supports UKFR

Anyone got any of these up for grabs??

12. PyroAsh likes this.
  13. PyroAsh

PyroAsh Supports UKFR

A couple. How much are they going for?

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  14. hofnerite

hofnerite Supports UKFR

£60 a piece new.

15. EventTech

EventTech Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

Hi.
    Sorry to hi-jack the thread.
    These are great little boxes - I have 4 :) - but does anyone know of an external battery that I could use to link 4 together without using internal 9v batteries as the manual says that these batteries would only fire a single ignitor at one time - is a 12v 2.3Ah sealed burglar alarm battery Ok or would I need something bigger like a 10Ah?

16. hofnerite

hofnerite Supports UKFR

I'd be surprised if that's true. (not saying I don't believe you, I just don't believe the manual!) I'll give it a try today if I get time. All fire mode is a feature so I would expect it to fire all 11 outputs at once even with the internal batteries.

EventTech likes this.
  17. hofnerite

hofnerite Supports UKFR

Sorry @EventTech just re-read that. I thought you meant all 11 channels at once (one ig per channel)
    I'll have a go today at more than one ig per channel as I'm sure you could do that too. 2x9V in series will give quite a kick and should be plenty to fire more than one ignitor unless you've got maybe 4x igs per channel and firing all 11 channels at the same time.

18. hofnerite

hofnerite Supports UKFR

I did a few tests @EventTech Unfortunately I can't operate a camera properly so paused when I was meant to film and unpaused between the tests. :tssr:

4 e-matches in parallel in one channel fired fine
    6 e-matches in parallel in one channel failed to fire but I did successfully fire 5 e-matches in parallel in one channel AND three e-matches in three other separate channels so there must be enough oomph to fire at least a couple of e-matches in series from every channel at the same time.
    I'll do a better video at some point.

EventTech likes this.
  19. PyroAsh

PyroAsh Supports UKFR

Finally got a couple sorted. Thanks @Locky Smith and Imperial lotus :)

Attached Files:

hofnerite and Locky Smith like this.
  20. @Pyro Pete, I keep moaning at him to be a sponsor. I'm sure he will soon.

Pyro Pete likes this.