Valencia Pyrotechnics #SponsorMascletà

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by Madfish, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Madfish

Madfish Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

There is an initiative to help the Valencian Pyro sector who have been hit hard by the loss of events.

Link Here

2. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

I read this at the weekend Martin, was wondering if we could rustle up something on here ?

Madfish, gareth71 and Damp Squib like this.
  3. Damp Squib

Damp Squib Supports UKFR

Good idea. Shame is that the chances of getting out to any mascelta or display in February, VIP access or not, is not on the cards at present...did you have anything specific in mind, @elmo? Oh, and Happy New Year!

4. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Happy new year to you too mate,
    Not sure really, just an idea rolling around my brain
    The Spanish pyrotechnic sector has brought quite a lot of us on here so much fun over the years and I know the UK firework industry is also up against it at the minute, I just feel with a small contribution each would be a nice gesture ??
    I know we are not going to get there in March, and I also think later on in the year will still be optimistic, but I’d love to try to arrange something for next year ??
    Just putting it out there ??

Damp Squib likes this.
  5. Madfish

Madfish Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

What are you thinking Colin, money in to a pot to make a joint 'UKFR' contribution? - (I appreciate the UK sector has been hit too so it could sit uncomfortably with some)

My thoughts too were that they have given us some incredible experiences over many years so if I can help a little then I am happy to do so

6. elmo

elmo Pro Firer/Crew

Exactly mate, :)