Wedding displays are on again !!

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by The Fireworks Firm, Feb 22, 2021.

1. From 21st June, we will potentially see all legal limits on social contact removed, with the final closed sectors of the economy reopened.
    Bring it on!

danielpyronutter and Pyropaul101 like this.
  2. chris 1953

chris 1953 Supports UKFR

on our anniversary way to go,:chair:may be able to take the wife out,

The Fireworks Firm and Cossy like this.
  3. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

I'll believe it on the 20th June!
    We've still got to look forward to a deadly vaccine-immune mutation yet, caused by prolonging the gap between jabs while transmission rates are still high. :rolleyes:
    (I fucking hope we are back to normal by June)

4. Mine too! Always remind the Mrs it’s the longest day.

5. chris 1953

chris 1953 Supports UKFR

it was for us, lol. think it was about 4am when we got to the hotel,then room service brought us champagne, wtf.
    but it was a great day ,35yrs this year ,

Cossy likes this.
  6. Dodgey

Dodgey Pro Firer/Crew

Had a very excited lady trying to book for early July only to find, once again, venue does not allow fireworks. I do wish they would vote with their feet and boycott no-firework venues (and to be clear, I mean the ones that don't allow them for no good reason at all - plenty of venues in the middle of nowhere but Packham has convinced them birds will fall out the the sky and bunny rabbits will cry)

In fairness - she is now looking at alternative locations due to me pointing out the issue :)

I've got a feeling there is going to be a mad rush on weddings this (late)summer.

The Fireworks Firm likes this.
  7. Dynamite Fireworks

Dynamite Fireworks Pro Firer/Crew

We’ve certainly had quite a number of enquires come through since around 7.30pm last night.

Hopefully a sign of things to come

8. Dodgey

Dodgey Pro Firer/Crew

Next step.... get my insurance renewal quote........ "shudders".

dogsbody likes this.
  9. POB's Pyro

POB's Pyro Supports UKFR

Aren't wedding displays potentially on from (currently) April 12th, when up to 15 people can attend a wedding, assuming the venue will open for it?

Fingers crossed we will all have a good summer :)