What’s happened the Viper fireworks

Discussion in 'Fireworks Forum Chat And Discussion' started by jrdonn, Jan 14, 2020.

1. just wondered what had happened to Viper, there was a great deal of hype around them a couple of years back, but haven’t heard anything about them in a while

2. hofnerite

hofnerite UKFR Stash Photo 2018 Winner! Supports UKFR

3. I remember with the selections people felt let down after the hype. Were nothing special except a couple of cakes. Perhapse they didn't stand out enough against the rest in an industry companies like royal party, kimbikton and fireworks international were in trouble

jrdonn likes this.
  4. And all those companies went out of business

5. I feel sorry for viper, they put there trust and took advice from the wrong guy who shafted them.
    I remember commenting once on a family box Neil put on and got shot down by him but I was basically saying they looked poor perceived value, they followed the old royal party box’s and failed mainly because who wants a 1.3g family box, as in stockists not punters
    Hopefully they might carry on and recover

Jon and jrdonn like this.
  6. A Shop in solihull birmingham stock them. Theyve just started selling celtic last year too. Average prices.

mike frost likes this.
  7. I had Spitfire, the artwork was great and it had a high nec and was full fo fireworks. but then they just seemed to basically do similar effects, similar colours and it wasn't so much of a selection. wasn't a bad box, but I think people were expecting a bit more.

8. Pyro Ed

Pyro Ed Pro Firer/Crew

Really?!! wow had no idea.