What is your favourite firework label?

Discussion in 'Fireworks Nostalgia, Collectables And History' started by Firework Art, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Firefiend

Firefiend Supports UKFR

2. pyromatt1987

pyromatt1987 Pro Firer/Crew Supports UKFR

there are so many to choose from.......... difficult :(

3. image.jpg

digdog and steeli like this.
  4. Escht

Escht Supports UKFR

Don't remember this design but this is one I have been trying to get for a long time, at last picked one up in Jan. this year.
    IMG_1462.JPG

TerenceFawkes likes this.
  5. Andy_P

Andy_P Pro Firer/Crew

MLE's retail range from a few years back had some wonderfully unusual names and label designs. IIRC, Mat's mum told me they were designed by his sister!

I haven't got any examples and haven't seen them on-line anywhere. If you see this, Mat, could you post up some of the artwork?

6. it is a very distant memory and this was the only thing that looks about the right age, that came up when i googled it.
    standard fireworks - traffic light.jpg standard fireworks - traffic lights.jpg the one of the left looks familiar looking at at late 80's to early 90's. I'm not sure about the packaging so much, but this firework started everything

SupaSmokey, Pyro Mike and Pyromania like this.
  7. My new fav label

image.jpg

digdog likes this.
  8. We ought to have a competition and see what label design/artwork some of the members could come up with using a maximum of 5 colours and a minimum of 2 :cool:

9. Yep I used to love the mine of serpants from standard in the 80's , but my favourite was the jet scream.
    very simple designs but still enjoyable after all these years