Cake/Barrage Wipeout

Discussion in 'Absolute Fireworks' started by Caldari, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Caldari

Caldari Supports UKFR

PyroNoob likes this.
  2. I can't find this anywhere

3. You're not looking hard enough.. :)

4. Caldari

Caldari Supports UKFR

Looks so good eh with those colours and glitter.

5. paul s

paul s Supports UKFR

Big bursts

6. @absolutefireworks what do you use to film your pieces as all the vids really capture the colours well. Do you do any post production colour correction to enhance the footage or is it just your setup when filming?

7. Caldari

Caldari Supports UKFR

To enhance videos you are really playing about with vibrance settings as well as contrast and levels. Of course it helps to have a decent video camera with good iso settings, shutter rate etc etc. The new iphone X that my cousins boyfriend used to capture some of the Full house which looks exactly like absolutes video.

8. Pyro Pete

Pyro Pete Forum Editor

Anything on YouTube? Always interested to see how the latest phones do when videoing fireworks.

9. danielpyronutter

danielpyronutter Supports UKFR

I have this so will film asap

paul s, Pyro Pete and Caldari like this.
  10. Caldari

Caldari Supports UKFR

Nothing on youtube sorry but when i looked at the quality of his iphone x it was nice it looks exactly like that absolute video above the original one. All the colors were really vivid and the sharpness was perfect it seems to capture all of the twinkles from the glitter effects from the full house pack really well.

Someone else had pretty decent footage on their phone not sure what it was the only issue was there are line effects at the bottom of the screen where i think the plastic must shine off of the camera but her phone makes the booms more boomy :)

11. danielpyronutter

I must say when I fired claymore, the colours were very nice so I'm looking forward to trying some absolute bits I have.

Caldari likes this.
  12. Caldari

Caldari Supports UKFR

Yea i am thinking about getting this one for NYE if i can get it cheap enough looks nice, because it has that firing pattern like big Ben at 12am goes DONG then 3 shots at the same time fire and boom then DONG then 3 shots again etc, if you get me that's what i was after then i will fire the other cakes when that's finished :p

13. danielpyronutter

It's a great piece and not expensive

Caldari likes this.